HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Steve McCormack.

HWL · 44 · 2445

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
on: 15 Jun 2007, 11:42:13 pm
Was talking to Steve at h/t tonight and he was his usual chatty self--what a great guy!
Steve is up for the Maritime Festival and staying at St. Bees in a caravan--brrrrrrrrrr!--with his family.
Asked him about the Fax game and he was honest, as usual, saying they were out enthused--now does that sound like something that happened last week at The Rec?
Look out for Steve at the Maritime and remember he's a MARRA, marras.
El Tel.

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2007, 11:48:54 pm
had a good crack with steve  ;D he is a real gentleman

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 16 Jun 2007, 09:10:07 am

seen steve down street before match he said we would put 60 on donney. nice man wish he was still here
ALWAYS  HAVEN

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 16 Jun 2007, 07:03:19 pm
not the only one marra id love for steve to come back as are coach

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 17 Jun 2007, 07:14:22 am
Steve  Mac  did  a  good  job  but  he  had  the  side  to  do  it  which  included  a  good  set  of  forwards.

So  far  we've  had  Fats  injured  and  yet  to  get  back  to his  best.  Teare  form  has  dipped.  Howards  injured.  Jacko  and  Trindall  are  playing  well  but  having  Leroy  play  prop  is  a  joke.

If  the  BOD  give  Rotherham  the  cash  for  a  couple  of  big  forwards  then  I'm  sure  he  could  do  just  as  good  a  job.

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2007, 04:40:48 pm
Rumour at work was he was here to watch Sicey, he knows Sicey is unhappy and he also knows what Sicey can do.

Monte2carlo

Reply #6 on: 18 Jun 2007, 05:04:46 pm
Erm,

what has Sice done this season to warrant any scouts looking at him, apart from miss tackles, drop passes and confuse team mates

Monte

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 18 Jun 2007, 05:06:23 pm
So he is going to pack in his job to go Full Time with Widnes, i think not.

TW

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #8 on: 18 Jun 2007, 05:48:29 pm
Erm,

what has Sice done this season to warrant any scouts looking at him, apart from miss tackles, drop passes and confuse team mates

Monte
[/quo

Scored 2 trys Friday for starters  :P

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 18 Jun 2007, 05:58:41 pm
Lets hope he does another 2 sunday.

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 18 Jun 2007, 06:01:51 pm
Erm,

Monte

Monte you are a tool, you come on here spouting bull crap, tell Sicey to his face what you are writing on the internet about him.
No you wont cause you are full of it.
You like to think your in the know cause your dad is a director, big deal, what has he done4 for whitehaven in his short time  NAFF ALL.

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 18 Jun 2007, 06:05:12 pm
So he is going to pack in his job to go Full Time with Widnes, i think not.

TW

And you know he wont pack his job in do you ? Funnily enough his brother seems to think he would

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #12 on: 18 Jun 2007, 06:20:34 pm
He was only playing agaisnt Donny and anybody could have put them over the line it just appeared sice was there to do that.
For me i will see if he;s better when we are against Fax on Sunday

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #13 on: 18 Jun 2007, 08:22:37 pm
He was only playing agaisnt Donny and anybody could have put them over the line it just appeared sice was there to do that.
For me i will see if he;s better when we are against Fax on Sunday

What match you been watching. it just appeared he was in right spot?  You stand in front of him and catch him, or stop him, have 10 goes, I 'll give you a ?10 note for each time you do.
So that would mean I'll be giving you no-wt.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #14 on: 18 Jun 2007, 08:33:36 pm
Well maybe your right you wouldnt lose much money however there is a big age difference. But he doesnt seem to impress against any good teams in the national league. His game has improved since being dropped as he has finaly worked it out that rugby league is a team game not the carl sice show.