HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Game v Halifax on Sunday

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 22 Jun 2007, 03:16:23 pm
This promises to be a cracker this Sunday against Halifax with a place in the final at Blackpool up for grabs. Get down early and enjoy the Haven v Doncaster game on the big screen in the J.J. McKeown bar from 1-15pm.
Pre match entertainment on the pitch at about 2-20pm from the fabulous MISS DEE
At about 2-45pm the big draw for the Pride of Five ?10000 Lottery winner takes place hopefully someone in the crowd will be going home ?10000 richer.
This will be followed by a presentation to both clubs from NORTHERN RAIL with each club receiving a pennant in recognition of winning their respective group stages of the competition.

Half time sees the under 9's and under 11's from Kells and Maryport take on each other, give them plenty of support.
If we can get the winner of the ?10000 to the ground they will be presented with their cheque on the pitch.
Also at half time there will be an exciting announcement regarding the new stands.

At the end of the game there will be an announcement of the winning teams arrangements for selling tickets for the final.
At about 5-20pm hear Dave Rotheram and  a player give their views on the game in the J.J. McKeown bar. This will be followed by the tremendous sounds of MISS DEE

Make sure you do not miss this one, probably the biggest game of the season for both teams so make sure you get down and let the players hear you.

See you there

Des

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #1 on: 22 Jun 2007, 03:44:00 pm
Well said Des, We need to be down in force and in good voice for this one guys, See if we can all talk someone else to come down with us, And lets here that HAVEN! HAVEN! HAVEN!  chant all through the game. Lets scare the pants of The Fax with our vocal support, Lets get some atmosphere going down there and boost our lads on.

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 2007, 04:09:21 pm
Really do need AT LEAST 3000 HAVEN fans there on Sunday to cheer the lads on, and a vocal crowd at that to provide encouragement and drown out the travelling fans from Halifax.

Anyone know how many coaches they're bringing with them now????

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 22 Jun 2007, 04:33:46 pm
Like ive said on allot of posts why was schools in the area not given tickets they would have had to bring parents its a money spinner missed  and yes i would have brought them to the schools where i live!!!
Id say there will be allot at the match as its a very big game for us to Punch back with but allot more would have came doing this.
Go out firing lads !!!!! Haven Haven Havennnnnnnnnnn :D

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #4 on: 22 Jun 2007, 07:10:08 pm
I cant wait for this match !!!!!! I will be shouting along with everyone else i hope !!  ;D

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 22 Jun 2007, 09:21:34 pm

is it just me or doe's anyone else think that the popular side is very quite recently ?

don't you think we should make ourselfs herd this sunday.

zigger zaggar zigger zagger whitehaven
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 22 Jun 2007, 09:32:22 pm

is it just me or doe's anyone else think that the popular side is very quite recently ?

don't you think we should make ourselfs herd this sunday.

zigger zaggar zigger zagger whitehaven

the kells end influence seems to be rubbing off on us!!!

i'll be starting a few chants on sunday, including my personal fave...........

"oh whitehaven, is wonderful oh whitehaven is wonderful!!"
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 22 Jun 2007, 09:44:16 pm

niceone more noise the better.

haven boys have won again Howrah howrah 2 days the day we made our mark we played them fu..... right off the park   and we'll  all

go  marching  sticking up their arse.
ALWAYS  HAVEN

popularsider

Reply #8 on: 22 Jun 2007, 10:16:51 pm
tattie you will find the song is

the haven boys go marching on hora hora
the haven boys go marching on hora hora
todays the day we made are park we smashed the ******* all over the park
and we all go marching stick that up your ****

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 22 Jun 2007, 10:24:09 pm
i dunno the recre has been ded of voice for such a long time what a time to get a spark flowing just make everyone sing what an atmopshere it would have

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 22 Jun 2007, 10:24:58 pm

sorry tried to keep it short
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 22 Jun 2007, 10:31:57 pm

best  noise when away from home  remember rochdale unbelievable?
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 22 Jun 2007, 10:39:30 pm
deperately need to improve!!!!

gotta make some kinda racket on sunday!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

popularsider

Reply #13 on: 22 Jun 2007, 11:17:07 pm
the kells end roar will be back on sunday i bet it was against catalans and i bet it will on sunday