HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

injuries

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 20 Jun 2007, 07:47:11 pm
I don't think Duffy is that good of a kicker and fletcher isn't as good as rudd.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 20 Jun 2007, 08:04:41 pm
rudd is a better kicker than nanyn and hes got some serius class no matter what ppl say bout him

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 20 Jun 2007, 08:14:57 pm
I think Rudd is a better kicker and does have some great qualities but  just doesn't show his skills enough, but i would still have him at stand off.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #18 on: 20 Jun 2007, 08:24:56 pm
rudd is a better kicker than nanyn and hes got some serius class no matter what ppl say bout him

I like Rudd, But Mick would kick him of the field all day I'm affraid to say. Plus Mick's got the power to run with the ball.

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 20 Jun 2007, 09:45:15 pm
so he should be one of the  top  tacklers on the pitch for 80 mins

he is also a targeted by opposition forwards so he's bound to be top of tackling charts.

And why is he targetted?

Because other coaches rate him and try to stifle his attacking ability

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 20 Jun 2007, 11:48:47 pm

I like Rudd, But Mick would kick him of the field all day I'm affraid to say. Plus Mick's got the power to run with the ball.

hey sorry uncle shacks ur wrong lol i usually agree wid but   rudd is beta than nanyn at kicking bit thers a big diffrence in size and positions they play one is a stand off / loose forward and one is a giant centre rudd gets the nod from me

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 21 Jun 2007, 12:09:41 am
I don't think you can compare two players who play in a totally different position the only thing they have in common is that they kick at goal.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #22 on: 21 Jun 2007, 12:24:48 am

hey sorry uncle shacks ur wrong lol i usually agree wid but   rudd is beta than nanyn at kicking bit thers a big diffrence in size and positions they play one is a stand off / loose forward and one is a giant centre rudd gets the nod from me

Now eh! Who took you and still takes you down to all these games. Give the ball to Mick 30 yards of the try line, and give it to Rudd, and I will put my money on Mick scoring the more times & then kicking it too. Just out of curiosity how many  trys as Rudd  scored this season and how many as Mick scored. Not having a go at Rudd I like him, Just curious.
And just because your 6ft 3 and 15 stone I will still clip your lug for you big fella.
  ;D

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 21 Jun 2007, 12:35:21 am

Now eh! Who took you and still takes you down to all these games. Give the ball to Mick 30 yards of the try line, and give it to Rudd, and I will put my money on Mick scoring the more times & then kicking it too. Just out of curiosity how many  trys as Rudd  scored this season and how many as Mick scored. Not having a go at Rudd I like him, Just curious.
And just because your 6ft 3 and 15 stone I will still clip your lug for you big fella.
  ;D

just cos im beta looking and u cant handle it  old boy  lol

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #24 on: 21 Jun 2007, 05:14:24 pm
How many tries has Rudd set up for people this season ?? Loads
How many has Nanyn ??? Hardly any if none !
Plus Nanyn cant tackle & Rudd can

CARL 4 ME ANYDAY ! :D

popularsider

Reply #25 on: 21 Jun 2007, 05:17:25 pm
nanyn didnt need to set them up because he could score them. one thing they both have in common they are both slow. dont forget nanyn basically won us the league in 2005 with his hatrick at hull kr

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 21 Jun 2007, 05:40:44 pm
Many  of  Nanyn's  tries  came  from  shear  brute  strength.  From  5  yards  out  he  was  almost  unstoppable

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 21 Jun 2007, 05:48:10 pm
Scot maca is !! try stoping him 5 yards out

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #28 on: 22 Jun 2007, 04:12:20 pm
Agree a fit Scott McAvoy (playing at Centre DR) really could be our new Nanyn in terms of tries, plus from what i've seen of Scott so far, defensively he's much better than Nanyn with his tackling technique

havenfan in hull

Reply #29 on: 22 Jun 2007, 06:26:59 pm
Agree a fit Scott McAvoy (playing at Centre DR) really could be our new Nanyn in terms of tries, plus from what i've seen of Scott so far, defensively he's much better than Nanyn with his tackling technique

i agree i think u is like a tackling nanyn. will get lots of games in center when seeds gone but i can see when he is fit until then he may be used as a 2nd row. howard was a center like that 2 maybe he be the next howard hill n move to prop 1 day lol