HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Tickets

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #15 on: 25 Jun 2007, 11:41:48 am
Hi Mate, Can you confirm how many tickets season tick holders are allowed, I thought I heard them say only 2 per person?

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 25 Jun 2007, 11:50:20 am
Hi Mate, Can you confirm how many tickets season tick holders are allowed, I thought I heard them say only 2 per person?

Sadly I can't confirm how many tickets you are allowed to purchase. Perhaps Des or Champ could shed some light on this?

Offline recre06

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 25 Jun 2007, 12:01:19 pm
Yeh i think it is only 2 pp.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #18 on: 25 Jun 2007, 12:52:17 pm
I CAN BUY UPTO 8 OVER THE TELEPHONE NOW, SO WHY QUE FOR 2.  HOW MANY CAN A SUPPORTER BUY AT ONCE AFTER SEASON TICK HOLDERS HAVE GOT THEIRS. HOPE IT'S NOT MORE THAN 2.  :-X

Offline recre06

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 25 Jun 2007, 01:25:08 pm
I CAN BUY UPTO 8 OVER THE TELEPHONE NOW, SO WHY QUE FOR 2.  HOW MANY CAN A SUPPORTER BUY AT ONCE AFTER SEASON TICK HOLDERS HAVE GOT THEIRS. HOPE IT'S NOT MORE THAN 2.  :-X
Just the same mate.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 25 Jun 2007, 02:09:50 pm
From www.whitehavenrl.co.uk

Tickets for the Northen Rail Cup Final at Blackpool on the 15th July 2007 go on sale at the Recreation Ground at 5pm on Tuesday the 26th June 2007.

They will be available to season ticket holders only between 5pm and 7pm and on general sale between 7pm and 9pm. They will also be on sale on Wednesday and Thursday evening between 5pm and 9pm. Season ticket holders should be in possession of their season ticket in order to buy tickets.

Tickets are priced for adults at ?15 and ?12 and concessions ?5. The match will kick off at 2-15pm. The club are awaiting word from Northern Rail regarding a special train to take fans down to Blackpool on the day of the game.

flannerz how many tickets can u buy if ur aseaon ticket holder as i think i will need 5 or 6 any help apreciated marra

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 25 Jun 2007, 02:19:12 pm
and what is kind of annoying me is that widnes have started selling theres today so how cum we have to wait till tommora they will sell theres out and start on ours and why are we selling them from 5 at night till seven whats wrong wid 9 am onwards this is all wrong

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #22 on: 25 Jun 2007, 02:27:40 pm
http://www.seatbooker.net/blackpool/occdetails.html?occref=Event_319659249

heres a great breakdown of the seats

think haven have so far got

blocks D,E,F,G,H,J,K,L

i know widnes fans booking from the rfl are being given tickest in block N and P and the south stand

hope this helps you decided where to sit
THE MULLET IS BACK

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 25 Jun 2007, 02:37:09 pm
the tickets for this game shuld have been on sale asap this morn now widnes will have had more time to sell theres and nick ours we will be seriusly outnumberd down there if we selt them today we would have taken over 4,000 but now well be lucky if we get 3 there and its shocking as we are the club who always starts things of slow

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 25 Jun 2007, 02:49:03 pm
the tickets for this game shuld have been on sale asap this morn now widnes will have had more time to sell theres and nick ours we will be seriusly outnumberd down there if we selt them today we would have taken over 4,000 but now well be lucky if we get 3 there and its shocking as we are the club who always starts things of slow

widnes tickets are on sale to STH only until thursday then go on general sale

ours go on general sale tomorrow

if you that bothered order them direct from the rfl which a lot of haven fans have already done to save them from a que tomorrow
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline _-HAVEN-_

• Academy Signing
Reply #25 on: 25 Jun 2007, 09:52:24 pm
seen as we got to the final :)
when do these tickets go on sale and were?

Offline _-HAVEN-_

• Academy Signing
Reply #26 on: 25 Jun 2007, 09:58:40 pm
when you buy youre tickets do they have an allocated ticket number?? if so do you have to sit in this seat :-\

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #27 on: 25 Jun 2007, 10:24:42 pm
Yep tickets are allocated seat numbers.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #28 on: 25 Jun 2007, 10:25:44 pm
At the ground 5pm till 7pm tuesday fro season ticket holders then on general sale.

• Haven Legend
Reply #29 on: 25 Jun 2007, 10:29:55 pm

widnes tickets are on sale to STH only until thursday then go on general sale

ours go on general sale tomorrow

if you that bothered order them direct from the rfl which a lot of haven fans have already done to save them from a que tomorrow

brett where are we located on the map for blackpool because im very confused which blocks do we have i have bought 7 tickets for the main north stand by the half way line and is ane1 else there any info because widnes seem to think they have the full ground lol