HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

How many? What Score? & Bring it on!

Guest · 9 · 1373

WHITEHAVENHERO

on: 25 Jun 2007, 11:57:55 pm
What?s our predictions for this game then folk?s, & How many do you think we will be taking with us to Blackpool? No silly answers to both questions eh. I think this will be a humdinger of a game and may break our bloody backs.? Both Teams" It?s going to be a hard rough tough old game and depending on how much we both want it, we could come out of this with a load of injuries, Just the thing Castleford and Leigh & Halifax will be hoping for.
Now that?s the thing I do not like about these mid season cup games.
Both our sides will go out all guns blazing for a piece of silver ware, Is this silver ware as important as reaching the play offs of the NL1 I ask?, or do you old something back for the NL1 games.?  I personally think games like this should be played end of season as there is too much at risk for my liking, Anyhow that?s just my thoughts.
Anyway I hope we can all have a great weekend in Blackpool and hope that none of our so called supporters make any trouble for us. But guess with the drink and the banter we will get some numpties from each club stirring things up.  Anyway folks hope you all have a great weekend . And may the best team win. And I?m saying nowt to who that  may be Loll. Don?t want to jinx it[/b]  ;D

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 26 Jun 2007, 12:03:37 am
haven 32 widnes 22 gate of 10,000 4,800 from haven 5,200 from widnes

popularsider

Reply #2 on: 26 Jun 2007, 12:40:17 am
10,000 people are gonna be standing outside then the ground only holds 9 thousand odd  :D

haven 18-26 widnes

sell out crowd

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 26 Jun 2007, 12:02:25 pm
haven 14
windows 36

in front of around 8762 people!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #4 on: 26 Jun 2007, 12:16:40 pm
Thought it would have been a little tighter than that mate. I will go for  18 points to 28, who too though I would not like to make that call.  As long as we give it our heart and soul I don't really care. It's going to be a cracking weekend and a cracking match. 
The only thing that could make it more perfect. A gorgeous July weekend. What more does a person want. All we want is  plenty of BRA'S ?  ;D

BOOZE + RUGBY + ATMOSPHERE + SUNSHINE. 

Have I missed anything out?
  ???

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 26 Jun 2007, 02:19:48 pm
A gorgeous July weekend. What more does a person want. All we want is  plenty of BRA'S ?  ;D

hahaha i like it  :D

haven till i die

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 27 Jun 2007, 09:11:10 pm
I`ve allways said that this should be a end of season comp as the GF is more important, also beleive that GF should be around july/august so the promoted team can compete in transfer market for quality players for SL.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 27 Jun 2007, 09:25:36 pm
Thought it would have been a little tighter than that mate. I will go for  18 points to 28, who too though I would not like to make that call.  As long as we give it our heart and soul I don't really care. It's going to be a cracking weekend and a cracking match. 
The only thing that could make it more perfect. A gorgeous July weekend. What more does a person want. All we want is  plenty of BRA'S ?  ;D

Have I missed anything out?
  ???

yes,
fat bald stevo to choke in his own vomit when we lift the cup!!
LOL
oh and hemmings too!!

be nice to see phil clarke with a wee grin as he is the only one who ever seems to shout the cause for haven!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 27 Jun 2007, 09:47:29 pm

HAVEN 22 WIDNES 16        3500 ALL SINGING SHOUTING VERY LOUD HAVEN FANS.
ALWAYS  HAVEN