HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Why concentrate on a S/L ground, When we have no S/L team to play in it?

Guest · 27 · 1608

WHITEHAVENHERO

You must feel stupid all day long then marra. ???

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Why? at least i get off my backside and do something posetive for the club Mark.  Easy to sit behind a keyboard slagging everyone off all the time eh.

WHITEHAVENHERO

We all know you do allot for the club Champ, who said other wise? How many pats on the back and well done marra do you want. 
I was man enough to apologize to you last time was I not. So I know how much work you put in down there. But dose that make me any less off a supporter than you? My entrance fee week in week out is my support. My travelling to away games on average ?60 a time is my support .
It's my club too. I may not do the things you do at the ground and get the praise you seem to like to get for doing it.
Champ you hear allot of whats going on marra at the club but you say nowt. Keep it amongst the favored few. You help the rumour mill by not letting this forum know whats going on. But you never have anything bad to say about the club. Just sing there praise all the time what ever they do. Why is that I wonder? All I see and hear is Crap & Bull **** & Roomers. And I am sick of hearing keep watching were going places and getting things done.  "Phooey"  How long do you want me to keep watching? What as the club done for me the loyal supporter who hands over his cash time after time and in return gets a pity full display of rugby.  I have put thousands of pounds through the gates over 30 years. I pay by direct debit the so called pride money. Do I not have a right to have my say be it negative or not marra.
I winge because I want better, If I did not care about this club I would stay away and not comment on this forum, The fact I do comment on here and put my own personal views over is that one day some one might read it and think eh he may have a point. Maybe DR might take the time to Read forum postings one day and see the unrest he is causing amongst SOME of us fans.
Give me a team to be proud of and I will shut my negativity up. But until then I will have my say. and as for your buddy DR, he does not have the decency to let us know ANYTHING, he never answer any question put to him, You come on here and have a go at me mate. If you know me by my name marra you know I will not sit back and take it from anybody on this forum!.
I will give as good as I take ;).
« Last Edit: 14 Jun 2007, 01:27:50 am by WHITEHAVENHERO »

Offline tattie

• Academy Star

could'nt have said beter myself.
        here  here
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
i also agree

Offline THE REAPER

• Academy Signing
Well spoken WH way to many secrets kept for the ears of the privileged few.  Your passion on here shows your a true fan, True fans always want better for their club. Well done marra

TutTutTut

Well spoken WH way to many secrets kept for the ears of the privileged few.  Your passion on here shows your a true fan, True fans always want better for their club. Well done marra

do ya always anser ya own posts and pat ya sen on the back??????

::)

Offline THE REAPER

• Academy Signing

Now who would be privy to the knowledge that I am related to WhitehavenHero I wonder. Someone who could check email addresses maybe ?

Offline THE REAPER

• Academy Signing

Do ya always talk la da baba. cooocheee cooocheee cooooo.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
I've got to say WHITEHAVENHERO (Spacehaven) that is one of the best posts you have ever made and I'm sure it cam straight from the heart.    Well done.    Obviously someone getting paid from the club, or the development association, or where-ever, is going to do more than someone who just pays their gate money and pride of five money, etc.   You also find that they won't admit to anything untoward either, for fear of losing status with the heirarchy!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
its getting like the masons  :D :D :D

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
We all know you do allot for the club Champ, who said other wise? How many pats on the back and well done marra do you want. 
I was man enough to apologize to you last time was I not. So I know how much work you put in down there. But dose that make me any less off a supporter than you?

Taken from oxford dictionary
Definition of the word 'supporter'
supporter

? noun a person who supports a sports team or club, policy, etc.

Just an observation while surfing.

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA