Offline Booga20

• Academy Star
Reply #30 on: 21 Jan 2017, 09:51:05 am
That is 100% the team

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 21 Jan 2017, 02:59:56 pm
That is 100% the team

Fancy picking a strong side,Lou Lou will be along shortly questioning our coaching staffs rugby knowledge !

Offline nuttyandrew

• Academy Signing
Reply #33 on: 22 Jan 2017, 08:56:31 am
Can someone please advise what time the match kicks off today. Thanks

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #34 on: 22 Jan 2017, 08:58:14 am
2pm pal

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 22 Jan 2017, 12:09:37 pm
No Elliot Miller pulled out with flu. Pattinson to full back Holliday to the wing id imagine

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #36 on: 22 Jan 2017, 07:57:38 pm
No Elliot Miller pulled out with flu. Pattinson to full back Holliday to the wing id imagine
Jordan burns played full back
born and bred haven.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #37 on: 22 Jan 2017, 08:35:21 pm
I've said all pre season that we're too lightweight in the backline Burns miller and Calvert are all we have for 1 2 and 5 connors no winger Pattinson I'm not sure about we could have done with Chamberlain or ince on loan for the season

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #38 on: 22 Jan 2017, 08:50:10 pm
I've said all pre season that we're too lightweight in the backline Burns miller and Calvert are all we have for 1 2 and 5 connors no winger Pattinson I'm not sure about we could have done with Chamberlain or ince on loan for the season

Nothing to do with the backline today marra. Middle unit got bullied and that's even more of a worry

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 22 Jan 2017, 08:53:26 pm

Nothing to do with the backline today marra. Middle unit got bullied and that's even more of a worry
fair shout but you can understand were light in them positions Olstrum will add a bit of grunt in the forwards what was Tommy Holland like

Offline Booga20

• Academy Star
Reply #40 on: 22 Jan 2017, 10:19:25 pm
Personal I don't think he's any good 🤔🤔

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 23 Jan 2017, 09:27:03 pm

fair shout but you can understand were light in them positions Olstrum will add a bit of grunt in the forwards what was Tommy Holland like

did okay  Spacey. we did much better in the second half and when we got on top ( Barrow conceded a good few penalties) we looked better going forward. I'm optimistic even though I sound critical but  we have to understand where we are at the moment and not expect miracles , Barrow are a well drilled squad that have added some quality this year with a good mix of youth who are chomping at the bit. Might take us a year or two to get back to where we were and we need to give Foz that time