10.Fats
11.Spencer
12.Flecther
13.Smith

14.Lester
15.Joe
16.bamba
17.C.Mcavoy

ok here goes, i don't mean to be rude but in my own opinion there is someone fairly crucial that u seem to have left out...... (if he is suddenly injured i apologies) but where is matty in this line up??

this season he has been a major part of our team. sometimes he even stands out!! :o :o

the lad is one of the most consistent boys on the park week in week out, his pass from dummy half is most accurate, and he possess an alround game with scooting ability, and as well as the power and strengh to break the odd tackle, oh btw his vision aint bad either.

the fact he is not in ur team (unless injured) IMO is a mistake, i also believe he is our BEST out and out hooker at the minuite and i believe he should start, with him at 9 smith @ 13 and sicey on the bench, with lester helping the 21's along, as well as being regular 18th man and stepping in when needed, he has the experience, and the ability still but i believe that when short, (of either proven players, or big game experience)  he has the head and ability to do so. i believe that in years to come we will realise that matty is one of the most important players at the club, his consistency @ 9, as well as his all round rugby brain and robustness, will get us out of the odd hole every now and again, for me matty is an out and out 9, but could also do a respectable job in the, sr, 13, 6, cr positions without compromising, experience or ability!!

(come on he must be more of an 11/12 than spencer,no disrespect!!)

Miller has been outstanding for Haven consistently over the past few seasons, does not deserved to be dropped. He had a bad gane in Centre, but i would blame DR for that, he is never a centre.

If you are dropping anyone on form, its Letser, but we all know he is not going to do that!

TW

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #31 on: 23 Jun 2007, 04:47:24 pm
1.Broadbent
2.Calvert
3.Seeds
4.R.Jackson
5.Maden
6.Rudd
7.Duffy
8.Trindall
9.Sice
10.Fats
11.Spencer
12.Flecther
13.Smith

14.Lester
15.Joe
16.bamba
17.C.Mcavoy

ok here goes, i don't mean to be rude but in my own opinion there is someone fairly crucial that u seem to have left out...... (if he is suddenly injured i apologies) but where is matty in this line up??

this season he has been a major part of our team. sometimes he even stands out!! :o :o

the lad is one of the most consistent boys on the park week in week out, his pass from dummy half is most accurate, and he possess an alround game with scooting ability, and as well as the power and strengh to break the odd tackle, oh btw his vision aint bad either.

the fact he is not in ur team (unless injured) IMO is a mistake, i also believe he is our BEST out and out hooker at the minuite and i believe he should start, with him at 9 smith @ 13 and sicey on the bench, with lester helping the 21's along, as well as being regular 18th man and stepping in when needed, he has the experience, and the ability still but i believe that when short, (of either proven players, or big game experience)  he has the head and ability to do so. i believe that in years to come we will realise that matty is one of the most important players at the club, his consistency @ 9, as well as his all round rugby brain and robustness, will get us out of the odd hole every now and again, for me matty is an out and out 9, but could also do a respectable job in the, sr, 13, 6, cr positions without compromising, experience or ability!!

(come on he must be more of an 11/12 than spencer,no disrespect!!)

Miller has been outstanding for Haven consistently over the past few seasons, does not deserved to be dropped. He had a bad gane in Centre, but i would blame DR for that, he is never a centre.

If you are dropping anyone on form, its Letser, but we all know he is not going to do that!

TW

I see what you mean by props but there's no way he can leave Fletcher on the bench he's been the only forward running onto a ball for the past month or so. I'd also put Rob Jackson in Second Row and probably put Spencer on the bench as he's been a bit our of form since we lost at Doncaster.

I'd like to see something like this but he'll never drop Lester.

Broadbent
Calvert
Seeds
Eilbeck
Maden
Rudd
Duffy
Trindall
Mattinson
Fatialofa
Rob Jackson
Fletcher
Aaron Smith

Sice
Joe
Marc Jackson
Miller

havenfan in hull

Reply #32 on: 23 Jun 2007, 04:51:26 pm
seeds n sice are in

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #33 on: 23 Jun 2007, 04:54:50 pm
Its on ceefax

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #34 on: 23 Jun 2007, 06:05:10 pm
team is
g.broadbent
c calvert
d eilbeck
r jackson
s maden
c rudd
j duffy
d fats
a smith
s bull
r fletch
s miller
l joe

subs
matty
tear
jacko
sicey

havenfan in hull

Reply #35 on: 23 Jun 2007, 06:24:39 pm
is that ment be actual 17?? so no lester??? id herd seeds was fit too so he must not been picked

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #36 on: 23 Jun 2007, 06:51:50 pm
thats the team marra ,,,lester hasnt trained all week,,,,,seedsy training well but not picked

popularsider

Reply #37 on: 23 Jun 2007, 08:38:50 pm
yeah i heard today seedsy wasnt in but heard lester was

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #38 on: 23 Jun 2007, 11:03:01 pm
If  correct  it  looks  a very  strong  side.

newton

Reply #39 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:01:36 am
no lester . is rob jackson gonna be match fit just cause he is a traveller he gets right back in the team macca is fit and played last week not as experienced as jackson but never done out wrong last week and would bennifit from a big game

lowca

Reply #40 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:42:17 am

I hope Dave Rotherham's team selection doesn't come back to haunt him.

Offline shavenhaven

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 24 Jun 2007, 10:10:10 am

I hope Dave Rotherham's team selection doesn't come back to haunt him.

Thats what he's paid for marra.
Credit when it works and critisim when it fails.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #42 on: 24 Jun 2007, 11:34:43 am
bamba is in hospital so my 17 will be

Macca

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

havenfan in hull

Reply #43 on: 24 Jun 2007, 11:39:53 am
bamba out of hospital. he was down watchin under 21s yday was just in 1 night i think

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #44 on: 24 Jun 2007, 11:47:49 am
why was he in hospital? ???