HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

West Hull v Haven - Your View

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #30 on: 26 Feb 2017, 09:31:01 am
At the moment he hasn't been able to play the team that he would like, got to give him time to see how he does with a full squad to pick from. Yesterday win was a good win at the moment.

Agree marra we still have calvert miller fox allan olstrum armstrong to come in and if dion dosnt come back that money to use
born and bred haven.

Offline Haven83

• Academy Star
Reply #31 on: 26 Feb 2017, 09:34:28 am
I agree but what would be his best team?  I appreciate that Allen. Olstrum, calvert, miller are to come in. But the halves we have signed in crook and roper worry me no creativity and the hooker situation we are far to slow from acting halve back.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #32 on: 26 Feb 2017, 09:59:47 am
Got to be ty and crook ty gives you that x factor

Offline HavenMarra7

• Academy Star
  • 2005 League Winners
Reply #33 on: 26 Feb 2017, 10:29:13 am
Congrats to Carl and the lads on a first win of many hopefully, good to hear that Dave Allen is probably going to be back after the Toronto game too.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #34 on: 26 Feb 2017, 10:33:49 am
A win is a win and hopefully we push on now with player's coming back in.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 26 Feb 2017, 10:43:40 am
Millar
Jordan
Taylor
Jesse
Calvert
Tyrone
Crook
Forster
Newton
Shackley
Macca
Allen
Olstrum

Armstrong
Fox
Riley
Holland/Holliday/Brown/Roper/Maudling/Worthington/Pattinson

However frustrated we all are got to give our best team a chance before Judgement with the money saved from Dion add a quality player in there and we look pretty strong out of interest does anyone know when allans back

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #36 on: 26 Feb 2017, 12:11:14 pm
Thought forster said he should be OK after Toronto game. Wouldn't surprise me if he makes Toronto game. Our best 17 look really strong so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a decent season. A good cup run would help also.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #37 on: 26 Feb 2017, 03:30:27 pm
missed out tilley
strongest 17 or not there are reasosn why there are no other 24 yr old player coaches, yesterday we struggled again and the win has papered over the crack.We needed helpin before the league games, not 4 games in when any slim chance of promotion has gone
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 26 Feb 2017, 04:10:32 pm
missed out tilley
strongest 17 or not there are reasosn why there are no other 24 yr old player coaches, yesterday we struggled again and the win has papered over the crack.We needed helpin before the league games, not 4 games in when any slim chance of promotion has gone
got 3 hard games in first 4 matches anyhow new coach or not first 4 games won't make or break the season

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 26 Feb 2017, 06:35:39 pm
missed out tilley
got 3 hard games in first 4 matches anyhow new coach or not first 4 games won't make or break the season

losing the first four league games will undoubtedly make the season very hard to gain promotion

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #40 on: 26 Feb 2017, 11:49:05 pm
missed out tilley

Get yourself down Alan you seem to be a rugby guru/know it all go give foz some guidance

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #41 on: 27 Feb 2017, 01:15:19 am
Losing the first four games would make it very hard to make the playoffs, after all we only play 13 games.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #42 on: 27 Feb 2017, 06:27:11 am
missed out tilley

Get yourself down Alan you seem to be a rugby guru/know it all go give foz some guidance
No Ashley that title belongs to you ,I just tell it how I see it,name me another 24 year player coach in any of the 3 leagues ,in fact is there any player coach ?.
You stick to telling us which amateurs we should sign
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #43 on: 27 Feb 2017, 08:36:31 am
missed out tilley

No Ashley that title belongs to you ,I just tell it how I see it,name me another 24 year player coach in any of the 3 leagues ,in fact is there any player coach ?.

Alan,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but seeing as you are "telling it as I see it" how many games and training sessions have you been to since Fozzie was made coach to tell it as you see it? Just wondering.

Des

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #44 on: 27 Feb 2017, 09:22:14 am
missed out tilley

Alan,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but seeing as you are "telling it as I see it" how many games and training sessions have you been to since Fozzie was made coach to tell it as you see it? Just wondering.

Des

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

HW