HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Whitehaven and Leigh Dual Registration

Amanda · 131 · 7430

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #120 on: 12 Mar 2017, 07:31:42 pm
has jake not broke his hand ? and why would we release him? handy lad ....bit more crap spouting????
His hand is fine.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #121 on: 12 Mar 2017, 07:34:19 pm
You named three players who played well, you telling me that was merely random and not your top three?

Most games my nana could play halfback better than what we have, and many many people on here wish for us to have a better 9, yet the club bring someone in and off you go. Like everyone else on here I haven't seen TA play at pro level so I cannot say one way or the other. As for Calvert, it seems a strange decision and one only the coach can answer, why don't you ask him

Forster hadn't seen Thompson play at All yet is happy to play him ahead of our own.  And he is garbage.

He was probably mom at south Wales marra. Had a blinder so your opinion is biased on one game. He is a better player than what we have available

Your opinion is also based on one game, at a pub side.  Calvert is a haven legend who could easily of played SL.  Thompson was absolutely useless in all departments. 

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #122 on: 12 Mar 2017, 10:22:32 pm
From what I've been told The 2 lads we have will be with us all season and will not be called back and it's not costing us anywhere near what Widnes players cost us last 2 years
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline Casperjack

• Academy Star
Reply #123 on: 12 Mar 2017, 10:46:13 pm
"absolutely useless in all departments", is that a motivational speech for a player of the club you love and support; or have you had a shandy....either way I don't understand your logic

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #124 on: 13 Mar 2017, 08:31:02 am
No.  High bomb, he closed his eyes and turned his head away from the direction of the ball.  Obviously didn't catch it.  Out of position many times,   his attempt of a tackle for their second try was pathetic.  His running away from the line was half hearted.  He isn't a patch on Calvert or even Pattinson.

Offline Casperjack

• Academy Star
Reply #125 on: 13 Mar 2017, 11:49:16 am
That's a bit more constructive,  however I have just watched the match again and I saw him taking high balls, tackling really well and he put a FANTASTIC kick through for Chris Taylor's try etc etc, very happy with him and it was a great team effort

Online CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #126 on: 13 Mar 2017, 03:30:33 pm
Personally think that when Olstrum is on the pitch he motivates his team mates, or maybe scares them, either way he makes a big difference when on the field,

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #127 on: 13 Mar 2017, 03:35:54 pm
Personally think that when Olstrum is on the pitch he motivates his team mates, or maybe scares them, either way he makes a big difference when on the field,ĺpvd
said many times on here when people where saying don't sign him that I'd rather have karl In our team than on the other team quality player

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #129 on: 29 Mar 2017, 03:41:01 pm
Foster gone to London so obviously not paying off for us or Sheffield on Dreg.

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #130 on: 29 Mar 2017, 04:02:23 pm
Can't blame the lad wanting to play at a better level, plus if he's read all the rubbish on hear about not being wanted or not good enough. This should hopefully give those not happy a chance
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold