HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

READ ME: Important Message - vote now

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #60 on: 14 Mar 2017, 06:08:05 pm
This decision will kill this forum most people voted not to pay so you go against the vote why did we even vote they already had the answer.

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #61 on: 14 Mar 2017, 06:22:11 pm
looking at the way its going 75% say ing no again.

Offline Havener

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #62 on: 14 Mar 2017, 06:34:20 pm
who has had talks with club over the future of the forum, surely with 75% of the members voting no pay their votes should count for something, and the forum is the unofficial Whitehaven rlfc forum,

all the board members, flannerz the mod of this forum there was 20 present at saturdays meeting. with a formal talk about moving forward next season and beyond most were in favour of making it pay per month/year forum. so it wasnt just me but i was in favour of it

How many there actually use the Forum?

Grasping at straws comes to mind.

They would be better concentrating on the half finished projects that are ongoing. Club Website and Club Online Shop. These have been ongoing since Nov 2016.

Yet again we have nothing OFFICIAL from the club, but a statement from Haven94, who has no Role within the Club or on  this Forum.

Shaun i admire what you are doing raising money for the club, but surely you have to realise you are just winding people up with these statements for which you have  No Jurisdiction.

HW

Offered numerous times to help with the website. Never get anywhere with offering

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #63 on: 14 Mar 2017, 07:04:51 pm
who has had talks with club over the future of the forum, surely with 75% of the members voting no pay their votes should count for something, and the forum is the unofficial Whitehaven rlfc forum,

all the board members, flannerz the mod of this forum there was 20 present at saturdays meeting. with a formal talk about moving forward next season and beyond most were in favour of making it pay per month/year forum. so it wasnt just me but i was in favour of it

If that's what you and the club want why don't you go and start a new fee paying  members only forum of your own ?? Instead of getting rid of 75% of users on this forum.

Offline boldyno1

• Academy Star
Reply #64 on: 14 Mar 2017, 07:43:51 pm
Exactly, this is the unofficial forum so lets leave it that way!!!! 

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #65 on: 14 Mar 2017, 07:50:57 pm

Most people at that meeting on Saturday, including yourself, said nothing. I voiced my opposition to it but no decision was made one way or the other while I was in the room.

Des

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #66 on: 14 Mar 2017, 08:12:03 pm
Well the way I picked it up was we would be going to try it as something better in than nothing.
born and bred haven.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #67 on: 14 Mar 2017, 08:16:09 pm
Not all of us work at sellafield and can throw money round and will like a lot on here

Offline Haven n Proud

• Academy Star
Reply #68 on: 14 Mar 2017, 08:31:12 pm
Don't see why they can't just update the website keep that updated and offer a member only section on there! Easy to do and those who want to pay can but there needs to be some kind of a benefit to pay!
Something like updates after every training from coach.
Comments from bod with regular updates.
1 player each week putting information in how everything's going etc.
We need to get away from this lets go on the forum and comment about I know what's going on. If you know share with the rest if you don't then shut up and don't mention it. Far to many people who believe they're in the know so offer a paid area where bod and coach actually give updates for everyone. I'd gladly pay for that but won't be paying if they change the forum to paid.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #69 on: 14 Mar 2017, 08:38:03 pm
Thats what would go on here £2 per month was mentioned no vote actually took place but all the board were keen on going with it just waiting on input from flannerz. Match highlights player interviews breaking news etc.
born and bred haven.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #70 on: 14 Mar 2017, 08:39:31 pm

How many there actually use the Forum?

Grasping at straws comes to mind.

They would be better concentrating on the half finished projects that are ongoing. Club Website and Club Online Shop. These have been ongoing since Nov 2016.

Yet again we have nothing OFFICIAL from the club, but a statement from Haven94, who has no Role within the Club or on  this Forum.

Shaun i admire what you are doing raising money for the club, but surely you have to realise you are just winding people up with these statements for which you have  No Jurisdiction.

HW

Offered numerous times to help with the website. Never get anywhere with offering

No word back them yet marra?
« Last Edit: 14 Mar 2017, 08:41:48 pm by havenrugbyfan88 »

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #71 on: 14 Mar 2017, 08:42:25 pm
Thats what would go on here £2 per month was mentioned no vote actually took place but all the board were keen on going with it just waiting on input from flannerz. Match highlights player interviews breaking news etc.

So are the trust in haven highlights stopping then?
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #72 on: 14 Mar 2017, 08:44:21 pm
Match highlights then it's a no ,full matches in decent quality then yes.Highlights like the trust's were poor,odd trys from first half then most of second half .Yet missed things fans like to see like good plays that didn't lead to trys or big hits etc
Full games in HD is the way to go ,if clubs can put them on YouTube ,then there should not be any problem putting them on a closed site
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #73 on: 14 Mar 2017, 08:46:35 pm
Welcome to the "other" 5 man forum.

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #74 on: 14 Mar 2017, 09:08:38 pm
Well the way I picked it up was we would be going to try it as something better in than nothing.

What was the point in the vote if they had all ready made their mind up?
Does this mean the club will run it officially?
Do our opinions as fans matter as the majority aren't being taken in to account?