HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Calvert

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 13 Mar 2017, 07:10:43 pm
Legend on the pitch record speaks for itself really and a top lad off the field aswell

Offline Pinnochio

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 13 Mar 2017, 07:21:16 pm
The lad has shown exceptional loyalty to Haven over many years , not a time to speculate

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 13 Mar 2017, 08:10:12 pm
those saying lay off him, i think you will find most fans are supportive of him, and are totally bemused why he would not be selected when fit .
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #18 on: 13 Mar 2017, 08:33:59 pm
those saying lay off him, i think you will find most fans are supportive of him, and are totally bemused why he would not be selected when fit .
Totally right keyboard warrior's why do people have a go at legend's hopefully when if we become a pay for forum members will be identity
born and bred haven.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #19 on: 13 Mar 2017, 09:16:44 pm
Totally right keyboard warrior's why do people have a go at legend's hopefully when if we become a pay for forum members will be identity

From my deciphering of your post you have not got what BKM was saying. If you read through the posts who exactly is having a go at calvert? One asked if he was sulking the rest, like me, are wondering why he ain't being picked. Only the coach can answer that question.
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 14 Mar 2017, 03:32:53 pm
The messages pertaining to the pay to use forum has been merged with the original thread regarding fund raising

http://www.havenfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=15170.msg212643#msg212643
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›