HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Halifax Challenge Cup

Amanda · 44 · 4618

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #30 on: 11 Apr 2017, 04:03:59 pm
I'm sure the BOD get some feed back from what people are saying on here, but it maybe good for a link between the club and the fans for suggestion's ect, or even a BOD member that can be the contact between the club and the fans, he could collect suggestion's from the fans that they feel could make a difference finically or any other ideas that could be beneficially to the club, this could also be a good tool to bring the BOD and the supporters closer together and working as one,

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #31 on: 11 Apr 2017, 06:13:37 pm
There was a supporters group being formed last I heard a few months ago to do this, recre faithful and Shaun was involved, never heard out for a while

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 11 Apr 2017, 06:18:36 pm
think it would be a big help with relationship's between the club and the fans, also help with fundraising,

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #33 on: 21 Apr 2017, 06:19:48 am
if I'm reading this right it sounds like the sponsors Ladbrokes are offering free coach and discounted match tickets to Fax fans for this weekend.

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=604431&sid=9e5ace9a052b3e685f3bca18bb1180fb
« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2017, 06:23:16 am by touchjudge57 »

Offline Haven83

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 21 Apr 2017, 07:10:25 am
Just wondering if the club are going to annoucement any initiatives to get a decent crowd on Sunday? If the game is being streamed it would look good if there were more than 500 there to help promote the club irrespective of the potential result. Has there been anything discussed other than the sponsors lounge?
It will look embarrassing that Fax have more fans there than us.

On a sub topic I noticed at the last home game even the little coffee van wasnt there.
Cheers

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 21 Apr 2017, 08:50:09 am
The club would like to announce that its Challenge Cup game against Halifax has been allocated as the B.B.C.'s game of choice for this coming round and will therefore be screened live on the Sunday. The club hope's to put a few offers together and we will let you know about them in the near future.

Amanda Hewer.
 G.M.
2 days to go little time to promote any offers

Offline Textually Active

• Academy Star
Reply #36 on: 21 Apr 2017, 09:25:42 am
The club would like to announce that its Challenge Cup game against Halifax has been allocated as the B.B.C.'s game of choice for this coming round and will therefore be screened live on the Sunday. The club hope's to put a few offers together and we will let you know about them in the near future.

Amanda Hewer.
 G.M.

So WHERE are these offers??  a little over 48 hours to go until kick off and ZIP ZILCH NADA!  I'll stop at yam and watch it on't internet

No vision, no hope, no attendance from me  :witch:     :witch:

Offline Haven83

• Academy Star
Reply #37 on: 21 Apr 2017, 01:07:32 pm
Shocking. Something should be done to attract supporters especially against a bigger club, even a drinks promotion something is better than nothing.  Do the club want to attract new supporters or not? Cause its obvious that if the club continue to do nothing we will struggle to get anywhere near 500 or 600 crowds, which im assuming is the minimum of what we need to break even.

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #38 on: 21 Apr 2017, 06:52:54 pm
tonights billboard Haven bosses want supporters to return .....please give some incentive for the hundreds we have lost since saturday night games and 2pm games, not forgetting we have dropped a league....come on BOD try and helpinstead of blaming fans for walking away

Offline nickhutchinson

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 23 Apr 2017, 10:05:14 am
Does anyone know team news for today

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #40 on: 23 Apr 2017, 10:11:31 am
it makes you wonder where everyone has gone. when we won the league in 2006 we regularly got 3000+ for games. Its a pity many only support a winning side and not back them during hard times >:(

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #41 on: 23 Apr 2017, 10:12:03 am
Despite all my misgivings about the club here's good luck to the lads today. The weather down here is beautiful hope it's the same up here. Couldn't make the four miles or so to Siddal yesterday but I'll be watching this aft. Lets hope for a shock. 60 since the best
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #42 on: 23 Apr 2017, 10:57:01 am
We should offfer 100 pizzas for the first paying by customers that get here .  :D

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #43 on: 23 Apr 2017, 11:02:03 am
We should offfer 100 pizzas for the first paying by customers that get here .  :D
haha i seen queues outside dominoes on friday was unbelievable didnt know so many chavs existed in Whitehaven