HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

haven could make history

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
on: 24 Jun 2007, 12:02:01 pm
this is the time us haven fans and rest come out and show our support for this team show we are well supported and if ppl do not attend todays game then it looks bad for whitehaven rlfc because theres no bigger game we have been in appart from gf  and this is a chance for this great club to get in the history books and make a name for ourselfs so we will see today how well we are supported by the fans and we will what it means to the ppl of whitehaven this is a huge huge game for us one we must win get down support the boys no matter what

could we be singing blackpool here we come come 5 pm ? lets here u today in full voice

Online HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:21:08 pm
haven have made histrory BLACKPOOL HERE WE COME

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:37:12 pm
haven have made histrory BLACKPOOL HERE WE COME
this could be a rehersal for the grandfinal come october lol hope we can get the edge over them and some revenge for last season

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:41:07 pm

help. tickets when ?
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:49:02 pm
On sale Monday

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:49:19 pm
it was anounced at the match tueday but on the radio john cox said monday so im not sure just go down and check marra tommora come on lets snap as many tickets as possible and take the allocation of 4,700 to blackpool make it a day or should i say weekend to remember lol

tickets are 12 for adults and 5 for concessions i think not sure

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #6 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:39:16 pm
It was announced at the match that ticket prices for adults were ?15 didn't hear the kids prices as they announced it at a stupid time as all the  fans were celebrating and you could hardly hear a thing!!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:26:33 pm
it was anounced at the match tueday but on the radio john cox said monday so im not sure just go down and check marra tommora come on lets snap as many tickets as possible and take the allocation of 4,700 to blackpool make it a day or should i say weekend to remember lol

tickets are 12 for adults and 5 for concessions i think not sure
remembering that cox talks out of his b@ckside most if not all of the time!!

tickets on sale tuesday   15 12 and 6 quid i was told off champ
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good