HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Some gobby stupid haven fans once again.

Guest · 4 · 617

WHITEHAVENHERO

on: 24 Jun 2007, 11:43:17 pm
Just had a look on the Fax site and a we are showing our selves up once again, Where do these idiots from Havens so called supporters appear from, name and shame the buggers. I watched quite a few of the idiots hurling abuse at the Fax fans. The fax fans I could see where well behaved and a credit to their club. And I would like to apologies for the few idiots from my club who gave you a uncomfortable barrage of abuse. And I would have no problem naming & shaming you on here if I knew your names you bunch of MUPPETTS.

Quote from Fax forum below.

Gutted 
Thought the boys were gonna do it today - played really well in the first half but Haven were different class in the second.
Duffy and Rudd tore us to bits and once they got on a roll we couldn't get any possesion. They scored 18 points in ten minutes and just grew in confidence - their second phase football was outstanding and Fax struggled to contain them.
I thought there was a bad decision by the ref when Rudd scored - I'm sure that there were a couple of knock ons in the build up 
Anyway good luck to Whitehaven in the final - one thing I didn't appreciate was a minority of fans acting in a childish manner at the end of the game - not tarring the Haven fans with the same brush as most of them are sound - however, getting verbally abused when trying to write a match report was a tad annoying. One day we will wreak revenge - don't know when though

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 25 Jun 2007, 12:07:23 am
it was some chavs i was talking to a fax fan after the game and they said it was little chavs abusing them

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #2 on: 25 Jun 2007, 09:52:16 am
I agree with you WHITEHAVENHERO that these so called fans should be named and shamed, these so called fans are just letting the club down. I just hope that they don't think were all like them as the rest of the Haven fans are great and well behaved. I found that the Halifax fans were friendly and some are even going to Blackpool to cheer us on.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 25 Jun 2007, 11:20:02 am
and unfortunately more of these ars\holes will be turning up at blackpool giving our club a bad name again

i urge ANYONE who sees or hears unacceptable behaviour to inform des byrne or any other member of the board and something can be done about it
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good