HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Taken from Halifax forum about Sice. Take heed DR or they will have him!

Guest · 8 · 781

WHITEHAVENHERO

How is he not playing Super League? The best hooker I have seen in a long time. IMO the game did not change at half time but just before when they brought him on.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
we the cumbrian public know what sice is capable of, i think DR will now  Know that sice is the game breaker and if he drops him again, he has not got a clue

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
i dont believe anyone on this site doubts what carl sice is capable of,
people who dont want him in the team believe that he is unable to play to rotherham's gameplan<thats assuming he has one!!>

carl has gone through a bad spell of form and was quite rightly left out of the team, others have lost form but kept their places, why? well you would have to ask "the coach" though i wouldnt expect an answer!

carl has been given a chance and has shown what he can do, in all fairness he should keep his place in the 17 whether thats at 9 or from the bench is debatable, i think he is better from the bench as an impact player

on yesterdays performance i would have to say he has probably done enough to warrant starting at cattleprod on sunday
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
i told this to the widnes fans on there forum and they think mark smith is twice  the player sicey i no which id take of the two anyday

popularsider

i wouldnt swap are 3 hookers in sicey matty and az smith for anybody in this league.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
me niether pal they are all top quality

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
well c how good smith is when sicey plays against him lmao

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
i dont believe anyone on this site doubts what carl sice is capable of,
people who dont want him in the team believe that he is unable to play to rotherham's gameplan<thats assuming he has one!!>

carl has gone through a bad spell of form and was quite rightly left out of the team, others have lost form but kept their places, why? well you would have to ask "the coach" though i wouldnt expect an answer!

carl has been given a chance and has shown what he can do, in all fairness he should keep his place in the 17 whether thats at 9 or from the bench is debatable, i think he is better from the bench as an impact player

on yesterdays performance i would have to say he has probably done enough to warrant starting at cattleprod on sunday

Since he is an impact player I would hope that he is on the bench on Sunday