Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #15 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:07:58 pm
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline meesterC

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:08:25 pm
Well done Haven, great way to start my holiday at Heathrow.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:09:02 pm
Get in there and we,ll only get stronger as it goes on especially with dion olstrum and allen to come back finish top 5 and anything is possible

Exactly. That's the top 5 that was the stated aim at the beginning of the season
Town think they,re better than they are beat an under strength haven side twice pre-season even the barrow fans have been bigging them up this week truth is after 5 games they,ve played 3 established teams and lost the lot delighted with this result

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:10:38 pm
In game discussion locked so we could not discuss the inspired substitution of Worthington after a full 10 mins on the pitch .Really pleased with the win but if anyone is honest and think we are going forward you absolutely kidding yourselfs.
Barrow hunslet cougars etc will hammer us .I'll be happy to hear those there views of roper ,was he as bad as the radio made out ???
Why was Worthington on put on in the 66 the minute to be taken off in the 76th ???
The  win against the old enemy will blind a lot of diehards ,this squad is so much better than it is performing
Hope I'm wrong but promotion is a pipe dream

We have the comments of the 3 commentators. Gibson hates Haven, Charlo's main aim on a rugby pitch was too hurt people and Smith hasn't liked Haven since the Milburn fiasco.

HW

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:13:47 pm
In game discussion locked so we could not discuss the inspired substitution of Worthington after a full 10 mins on the pitch .Really pleased with the win but if anyone is honest and think we are going forward you absolutely kidding yourselfs.
Barrow hunslet cougars etc will hammer us .I'll be happy to hear those there views of roper ,was he as bad as the radio made out ???
Why was Worthington on put on in the 66 the minute to be taken off in the 76th ???
The  win against the old enemy will blind a lot of diehards ,this squad is so much better than it is performing
Hope I'm wrong but promotion is a pipe dream
If you go back to the pre season I would say we have improved a hell of a lot. Agree Roper offers nothing. No idea why worthington only had 10 mins but looked ok when he was on. Forster Tilley stood out for me today and Shacks ( not his biggest fan) had is best game in a haven shirt.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:17:49 pm
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:21:31 pm
Get in there and we,ll only get stronger as it goes on especially with dion olstrum and allen to come back finish top 5 and anything is possible

Exactly. That's the top 5 that was the stated aim at the beginning of the season
No promotion was the aim during preseason ,top 5 never mentioned,top 5 doesn't mean promotion​
As for grind out a win ,some fans seems to be prepared to accept anything .Tiley scored big WOW ,a pick up from a knock on ,roper regardless how biased you think the RC is week after week he is said to have no effect and  being poor .Why last week at 30 old up at HT wasn't roper moved to 9 and Dalton given a go in the halfs ,ideal chance to test him
Very pleased with the win  but please a reality check ,at the moment we are playing poor against bang average teams
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:26:38 pm
Definitely used our get out of jail free card. From 16 nil up shouldn't have been in a situation were we almost lost. Certainly need to work on fitness but I agree when we get players back and if Dion gets here we'll be a lot stronger. Thought Riley and Holland were immense when they came on. Well done Haven

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #23 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:29:06 pm
At least Tiley was there to pick up and score the winning try after the amount of tackles and hit ups he done today the lad played well.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:33:57 pm

No promotion was the aim during preseason ,top 5 never mentioned,top 5 doesn't mean promotion​
As for grind out a win ,some fans seems to be prepared to accept anything .Tiley scored big WOW ,a pick up from a knock on ,roper regardless how biased you think the RC is week after week he is said to have no effect and  being poor .Why last week at 30 old up at HT wasn't roper moved to 9 and Dalton given a go in the halfs ,ideal chance to test him
Very pleased with the win  but please a reality check ,at the moment we are playing poor against bang average teams
thats how it is apart from toronto who are 48 - 0 up against crusaders after 29 mins this is a league full of bang average teams

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:38:05 pm
First half town gifted haven field position with constant penaltys and made us look good second half town cut the pens and played us of the park and we only won cause of a mistake, roper is a joke does not create anything as said by a haven director, tilley done nowt wrong today but newton was my man of match, our coach is out of his depth as we have no plays on the pitch were are experinced coach would have eg 9 passes to 6 on last tackle and he runs it in when he should be kicking, yes we won but until he stops picking his mates nowts gonna change

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:39:01 pm
Was a very very poor second half and yet again nearly lost the game when we should have been out of sight happy good Friday town back in their place

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #27 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:39:39 pm
First half town gifted haven field position with constant penaltys and made us look good second half town cut the pens and played us of the park and we only won cause of a mistake, roper is a joke does not create anything as said by a haven director, tilley done nowt wrong today but newton was my man of match, our coach is out of his depth as we have no plays on the pitch were are experinced coach would have eg 9 passes to 6 on last tackle and he runs it in when he should be kicking, yes we won but until he stops picking his mates nowts gonna change
What he said  :tip:
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:41:22 pm
Thought haven just edged it. I can see why both clubs are struggling for fans. £15 to watch that standard of rugby is robbery
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 14 Apr 2017, 05:45:49 pm

Last week we hadn't beaten any established teams (whatever they are ). This week we have beaten an average team