HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Town v Haven 14.4.17 - Match Reaction

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #90 on: 17 Apr 2017, 05:42:39 pm
When board members calling him summats gotta happen hes awfull
Lets hope not the same BoD members who are on the transfer committee and therfore signed him in the first place!
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #91 on: 17 Apr 2017, 07:09:36 pm
Players now need to earn there spot if they haven't played. Hard team to get in to now. 3 from 3

Ps why the negative comments. Half you sound like you expect us to be winning super league.

We have some of the most negative fans ever. So what if your mate doesn't play support our team. Massive improvement since i was at Keighley, barrow or Newcastle.

We just beat town and on this forum you would have but money on we loaded if you read half these comments

Up the haven

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #92 on: 17 Apr 2017, 07:33:29 pm
When board members calling him summats gotta happen hes awfull
Lets hope not the same BoD members who are on the transfer committee and therfore signed him in the first place!
ha ha

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #93 on: 17 Apr 2017, 09:54:21 pm

I seen Roper laying the law down and organising on Sunday which was a pleasant surprise. It's not just about what you do with the ball.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #94 on: 17 Apr 2017, 10:17:07 pm

I seen Roper laying the law down and organising on Sunday which was a pleasant surprise. It's not just about what you do with the ball.

He isn't a local so he is crap ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Offline Booga20

• Academy Star
Reply #95 on: 18 Apr 2017, 02:27:55 am
I agree havenrugbyfan88 we seem to be getting it right now, a lot better than the friendlies mb the team just needs time to gel, Rome wasnt built in a day
A yes players need to fight to get into the team
Roper created and made the last try and guess who scored it Tilley the person some have been slagging off
So let's get behind the team big game Sunday and a big test as well to see where we are

Offline colcol

• Academy Star
Reply #96 on: 18 Apr 2017, 02:38:21 am
Thankfully we are winning games :) . The biggest puzzle to me and probably to some other supporters , why are we so poor in the second half of the match . The last 2 home games , first half performance great , second half performance terrible , but we thankfully won.  We all know what happened at Town , it was exactly the same outcome . This is 3 games in a row now , and please don't blame the referee .

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #97 on: 18 Apr 2017, 02:37:10 pm

Rugby is about set completion and field position which we didn't have in the second half. Our defence on the edges went to pot. Against any other team we'd have kicked on but past experience, nerves and some inconsistent officiating resulted in panic which in turn prevented us from getting a foothold in the game.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #98 on: 18 Apr 2017, 07:31:07 pm
A few players fitness levels seem to be below par, think a few are not keeping to the schedules.

Offline Booga20

• Academy Star
Reply #99 on: 18 Apr 2017, 09:09:53 pm
Who then Cumbria boy

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #100 on: 19 Apr 2017, 10:17:38 pm
Shacks, Calvert, JJP, Newton do you want me to carry on,