HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

video of fax game

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 25 Jun 2007, 05:36:18 pm
http://www.whitehaven-news.co.uk/Players/Video/Play.aspx?id=157

i would make 2 changes for next week...seeds in for rob jacko whos defence was poor...and ford in for flapper who just is having no impact
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 25 Jun 2007, 05:42:33 pm
could agree with them changes more mate. fordy had another good game for acadamy on sat and is unlucky to not be in the team. n seeds is twice what job jackson is.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 25 Jun 2007, 06:09:04 pm
After watching the u-21s on Sat all 4 props were outstanding.

Andrew Jones
David Ford
Adam Shaw
Richard Farrer

One of them must be knocking on the door, but one more player who really shone was the HOOKER Chris Smith, he will be knocking on the door of first team rugby shortly, do we have the room for another No 9 ?

TW

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 25 Jun 2007, 06:34:56 pm
imo rob jackson second half improved dramatically and it was his first game back for 4-5 weeks

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 25 Jun 2007, 07:59:43 pm
Anyone got  aview on when rudd was taken late after passing to Sice??

lowca

Reply #5 on: 25 Jun 2007, 08:12:21 pm

It looked as though the full back had his arms either side of Rudd on the point of impact and the full back was comitted.

Don't think any futher action will be taken.

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #6 on: 25 Jun 2007, 08:25:32 pm
What about the HWL commentary   pure class.
Well done Tel
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

popularsider

Reply #7 on: 25 Jun 2007, 08:33:50 pm
get it wide get it wide

RUDDS IN

lowca

Reply #8 on: 25 Jun 2007, 08:38:39 pm

We had a 3 man overlap it's a good job Rudd scored.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 26 Jun 2007, 11:39:07 pm

We had a 3 man overlap it's a good job Rudd scored.

The  build  up  to  that  try  was  quite  unbeleivable.  The  ball  was  bobbing  all  over  the  place.  The  video  ref  would  have  had  a  feild  day  with  that  one  if  it  had  been  a  live  sl  game

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 27 Jun 2007, 01:25:59 pm
Their Coach said "there must have been a knock on sometime in that move" (or something like that)  I thought it was more like the type of thing you see Saint's get away with every other week, but there again you make your own luck .........

Don't think that Video Ref's can't adjuciate on knock on's though unless its in the act of scoring.

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 27 Jun 2007, 03:16:07 pm
The Fax game is now available on DVD/video priced & ?10.
Contact Unique Sports or ProCam direct on 01900 66611.
Enjoy.
El Tel.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 27 Jun 2007, 08:52:59 pm
Their Coach said "there must have been a knock on sometime in that move" (or something like that)  I thought it was more like the type of thing you see Saint's get away with every other week, but there again you make your own luck .........

Don't think that Video Ref's can't adjuciate on knock on's though unless its in the act of scoring.
the video ref can be asked to look at any possible knock ons from i believe the previous 2 play the balls until the try is scored/not scored

fax fans were crying about there being knock ons in the build up to the try but seemed to forget about the one they scored from a clear forward pass in the first half
chalk em both off and we still win 28-13!!!!
GET OVER IT!!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 27 Jun 2007, 08:54:31 pm
Anyone got  aview on when rudd was taken late after passing to Sice??

having watched the incident and watched it again in slow mo i reckon its a late hit that could have been avoided, however i dont believe there was any malice or real intent and the guy will not get into trouble over it

then again with the clowns at red hall, who knows!!?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #14 on: 28 Jun 2007, 05:24:10 pm

the video ref can be asked to look at any possible knock ons from i believe the previous 2 play the balls until the try is scored/not scored

fax fans were crying about there being knock ons in the build up to the try but seemed to forget about the one they scored from a clear forward pass in the first half
chalk em both off and we still win 28-13!!!!

GET OVER IT!!!

The video ref can only go back to the LAST play the ball

There was no Hvaen knock on - watch the video closely and you'll see that Halifax actually got a hand in

The Fax try doesn't have a forward pass in the lead up