HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

WHAT A HELL OFF A BLOODY COME BACK,,,,UNBELEAVABLE

Guest · 61 · 5613

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #15 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:47:10 pm
i suppose all u suporters who were calling for mr rotherham to go will now be singing another song now .

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:49:12 pm
everyone played well in 2nd half. what a great game to watch. blackpool here we come. good attitude showen not to let their heads drop at half time. get in

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:56:37 pm
Awesome  today.  1st  half  we  looked  dead  and  buried.  They  were  better  in  all  departments  and  our  silly  mistakes didn.t  help.

What  a  transformation  in  the  2nd.  Memories  of  Cas  came  flooding  back.  The  crowd  got  behind  the  side  and  they  responded.

Fletch, Duffy, Leroy  and  GB  were  awesome  throughout.  Sice  was  back  to  his  best  and  Smith's  performance  in the  2nd  half  was  his  best  in  a  Haven  shirt.  Rob  Jackson  also  produced  the  goods  in  the  2nd  40  after  a  shaky  1st  half.

A  big  well  done  but  lets  hope  this  doesn't  distract  from  the  real  job  in  finishing  in the  top  3  and  a  3rd  GF.

UP  THE HAVEN ;D

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:59:47 pm
i suppose all u suporters who were calling for mr rotherham to go will now be singing another song now .

no still don;t like him
ALWAYS  HAVEN

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #19 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:09:35 pm

no still don;t like him

No me neither, but he can stop till end off season, By the way who tore open the game, The man who DR would not play. So maybe he can get some pats on the back for his display. As well as DR for seeing sense?

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:10:04 pm
great win lads.....well done, chuffed to bits for you all..........hope you stuff widnes in final :)

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #21 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:13:23 pm
couldnt make the match today as i am away on holiday, sounded like a cracker ??? up to our same old tricks making it hard for ourselves ??? or was it that fax played well and ran out of steam ???  what was the attendance ???

the attaendance was 2246 the game was a awesome game with suprises and some class play in the 2nd half

in the first half we had no urgncey to win the game and fax outclassed us

but a few poor decisions by leahy

but we won the game and  WE ARE GOING TO BLACKPOOL

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #22 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:30:51 pm
WHAT A BLOODY HELL OFF A COME BACK,,,,UNBELEAVABLE  WOWWW!!!!!!!!

Absolutely awesome second half - thought we were dead and buried when 18-0 down but my young 'un said "we are in for another Castleford result today Mam!"

Oh me of little faith, I retorted "Not this time son"

How right was he!

It seemed the crowd and the singing gave the lads the lift they needed.  Fantastic.  Blackpool here we come!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:34:38 pm
great win lads.....well done, chuffed to bits for you all..........hope you stuff widnes in final :)

cheers marra for the kind words all the best

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #24 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:35:48 pm

very sporting of you mate.  Cheers - we will try our very best to beat Widnes!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #25 on: 24 Jun 2007, 07:20:56 pm
Well what can i say.........................................ABSOLOUTLY AWESOME !!!!!!!!  ;D ;D as always though haven played rubbish in the first half andi almost thought we wernt gonna make it but what a come back, come on haven if we play like that in both halfs there's no reason why we can't mak the gf you've proved you can do i so lets keep it up  :D

OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEESIDE lol
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

popularsider

Reply #26 on: 24 Jun 2007, 07:31:56 pm
according to a director in the club after the game a new number 6 could be coming in from australia they are waitiing to hear back from him and want some videos to see what he is like

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #27 on: 24 Jun 2007, 07:39:37 pm
why take sice off though when he proved his worth today?? bet he dosent pick him for the final. just to show him whos boss.
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline Whitehaven Lad

• Academy Signing
Reply #28 on: 24 Jun 2007, 07:44:55 pm
I don't know about a new stand off from Oz but I do know there is a lad called Donaldson from Cleator Morr I believe playing for Copeland under sixteens and I would sell the family silver to get him down the Rec.I hear there are a LOT of SL teams watching his progress, and he's not the only lad that looks like an excellent prospect.
;

popularsider

Reply #29 on: 24 Jun 2007, 07:58:14 pm
would that be james donaldson from wath brow who steve mcnamara was up watching about a month ago playing for wath brow against kells in a final and a lad who has signed for haven gregg mcnally showed him up for class?