HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

WHAT A HELL OFF A BLOODY COME BACK,,,,UNBELEAVABLE

Guest · 61 · 5614

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:13:03 pm
why take sice off though when he proved his worth today?? bet he dosent pick him for the final. just to show him whos boss.

http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=1535.0

read this to find out why........?????
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Whitehaven Lad

• Academy Signing
Reply #31 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:24:35 pm
This lad was playing in a round robin against Barrow and Town last Saturday at the athletics stadium, and if McNally is better I take my hat off to the lad.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #32 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:28:54 pm
I  think  its  all  fair  to  say  DR  has  his  critics. When  we  lose  its  "sack  him"  and  when  we  win  he's  the " best  thing since  sliced  bread"  as  was  the  case  today.

Maybe  we  should  judge  him  in  mid  October  when  everything  is  done  and  dusted

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #33 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:42:39 pm
couldnt agree more. ive heard lots of people saying they  wanted rid of him but id never agree to sacking a coach in the position we are in. lets do cas over next week now

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:59:04 pm
Rotherham said on Radio Cumbria that all he said at half-time was "you've got yourselves into this position so get yourselves out of it".
"

ha ha class marra
« Last Edit: 24 Jun 2007, 10:29:17 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:06:33 pm
i suppose all u suporters who were calling for mr rotherham to go will now be singing another song now .

not me marra, i never have and never will rate him as a coach, he is void of ideas, his gameplan is an absolute joke, his attitude to the fans who question anything he does is a disgrace
the sooner he goes the better as far as i am concerned

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #36 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:08:29 pm
great win lads.....well done, chuffed to bits for you all..........hope you stuff widnes in final :)

very sporting of you mate.  Cheers - we will try our very best to beat Widnes!

i hope so, because todays performance is not acceptable, we will be well and truly emmbarrassed on tv if we play like we did today
widnes will not let us off the hook the way fax did this afternoon
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

popularsider

Reply #37 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:10:47 pm
i dont like rotherham off the field but on the field his record cant be argued with

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #38 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:28:47 pm

i don;t  like him  but wait till we play the top 2 then see what his record like then   
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:42:08 pm
DR didnt win us the game today it was a massive team effort in 2nd half but duffy turned the game on its head was outstanding for me!

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #40 on: 24 Jun 2007, 10:34:10 pm
Popularsider seems always to miss the point, and uses his obvious bias against DR to justify his mis-representative view of the game and the team performanance.

The performance was a disgrace .... total Tommy Rot.

Get behind the team and they will play out of thier skins for us.

Because we (some of you) don't get involved during the game, the team have to generate their own drive. Often this is when they find themselves in a hopeless position.

Duffy MOM certainly. But if Fletch hadn't 'bust his guts' to show Holroyde as a 'dummy on the break' I know we would have folded. Well done Fletch ... we all (and the team) know your our regular 'game breaker'

Second half all round performance was outstanding ..... everyone of the the team showed how well we can perform when we are up for it .. keep it up lads .... you put Whitehaven on the map and make us all feel proud. :)

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #41 on: 24 Jun 2007, 10:41:19 pm
great win lads.....well done, chuffed to bits for you all..........hope you stuff widnes in final :)

very sporting of you mate.  Cheers - we will try our very best to beat Widnes!

i hope so, because todays performance is not acceptable, we will be well and truly emmbarrassed on tv if we play like we did today
widnes will not let us off the hook the way fax did this afternoon

I  agree  with  that.  We  need  to  up  our  game.  We can't  afford  to  let  a  side  like  Widnes  get  that  sort  of  a  lead  like  we  did  today.

If  we  do  we  will  end  up  like  we  did  2  years  ago  against  Cas  in  the  GF  when  the  game  was  over  by  halftime  and  we  were  an  embarressment.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #42 on: 25 Jun 2007, 12:15:54 pm
it just shows that when the crowd livens up and gets behind the players it does lift them and give them an extra bit of go forward we should be like that every game but it only seems to happen when the opposition fans start shouting
haven till i die

Offline Dogs

• Academy Signing
Reply #43 on: 25 Jun 2007, 12:29:47 pm
DR didnt win us the game today it was a massive team effort in 2nd half but duffy turned the game on its head was outstanding for me!

So DR was responsible for the first half performance but the players were responsible for the second?  ???

'Players win matches, Coaches lose them'.

« Last Edit: 25 Jun 2007, 12:31:39 pm by Dogs »

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #44 on: 25 Jun 2007, 12:38:03 pm
Nice one mate, Never thought of it like that.