HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

1st half v 2nd half

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:42:34 pm
What  is  it  with  Haven.  1st  half  we  played  like  sh$t,  2nd  half  we  were  sensational  and  its  not  just  today.  Its  been  the  same  for  most  homes  this  season.  We  seem  to  leave  it  late all  the  time.

Is  it  what  they  put in  the tea  at  half-time. ??? If  it  is  put  me  down  for  some ;)

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 24 Jun 2007, 05:49:48 pm
i think what we should do is play second half first ;D

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #2 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:12:32 pm
I think we should play 2nd half, both halfs ;D

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:45:26 pm
I  reckon  they  must  like scoring  at  the Kellsend  more  than  the railway  bit :o

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 24 Jun 2007, 06:56:13 pm
Maybe they like to score at the end where the stand is? Therefore build another stand at the other end so that they could score at both ends!  ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)

Offline Redrose

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:02:51 pm
You could argue that it makes a pleasant change from last year - when the problem seemed to be the side knocking off at half-time. A slow start means at least they know what they've got to do; which is surely preferable to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory after the break.

Warm regards,

Redrose.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:12:28 pm
What  is  it  with  Haven.  1st  half  we  played  like  sh$t,  2nd  half  we  were  sensational  and  its  not  just  today.  Its  been  the  same  for  most  homes  this  season.  We  seem  to  leave  it  late all  the  time.

Is  it  what  they  put in  the tea  at  half-time. ??? If  it  is  put  me  down  for  some ;)

for most games this season its been poor both halves, we have just gotten lucky that we havent played either of the top teams yet

its about time they started earning their money out there and not just going through the motions

we are slipping back to the days where too many of the players are in a comfort zone knowing that no matter how bad they play they wont get dropped
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 24 Jun 2007, 10:43:50 pm

for most games this season its been poor both halves, we have just gotten lucky that we havent played either of the top teams yet

its about time they started earning their money out there and not just going through the motions

we are slipping back to the days where too many of the players are in a comfort zone knowing that no matter how bad they play they wont get dropped

You  could  be  right  but  surely  dropping  Someone  like  Sice  would  send  out  the  message  that  no  ones  spot  is  guarenteed....... ???