HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline Whitehaven Lad

• Academy Signing
on: 24 Jun 2007, 07:58:41 pm
I don't know who plays in the Cas second row but I reckon they must be super human if they are better than Fletcher.I think this bloke is running neck and neck with Obst for the best signing down at the Rec in recent years.I just hope him and Aaron play out of their skins next week, and show Cas what they are missing.It will be a big ask to get a win next week but who knows we might just do ok, and the way those two are playing, and the rest, we could certainly go close.

Brilliant today, well second half anyhow.

popularsider

Reply #1 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:01:11 pm
i tell you i wouldnt send a single first teamer to cas next week with the final being the week after why risk losing players to injury?

send the u21s down or include some of the u21s.

cas fans think leafa is better than fletcher my backside he is.

Offline Whitehaven Lad

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:16:07 pm
I think the final is 15 July, so it's three weeks away.

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:40:47 pm
hope you turn them over next week lads

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 24 Jun 2007, 08:48:58 pm
hope you turn them over next week lads

cheers lol are u a secret leigh/ haven fan marra if u are im sure we could spare a seat on the coach to blackers if u wonna cum wid us

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:27:17 pm
i tell you i wouldnt send a single first teamer to cas next week with the final being the week after why risk losing players to injury?

send the u21s down or include some of the u21s.

why ? if we beat cas we go above them in the league and we have every chance of beating them
haven till i die

popularsider

Reply #6 on: 24 Jun 2007, 09:39:51 pm
i really doubt we do pal. can you honestly see us beating cas at cas (take your rose tinted specs off for this answer aswell)

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 25 Jun 2007, 11:52:22 am
honestly if we play we can then yes i think we can if we dont play well then we will be hammered
haven till i die

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 25 Jun 2007, 11:59:05 am
Lets hope we come out playing and not slow like we have all season, if we attack right from the start we do have a good chance.
Come on Haven lets stuff the kittens :D

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 25 Jun 2007, 01:25:20 pm
lets be honest and truthful

if we play to our full potential and cas are as bad as they were against windows earlier in the season we have a very slight chance of winning

if we play to our full potential and cas play well we might, just might sneak a bonus point,

if we play like we have done so far this season we will get a hammering

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #10 on: 26 Jun 2007, 04:33:18 pm
Yeh lets give cas a run for their money !!
Honestly their fans are the worst fans ive seen in my life they are so cocky and ignorant !  >:(
Ha leafa better than fletch (i think cas should stop cracking them jokes they have me in stitches) :D