HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Karl Olstrum fiasco

Mk1 · 76 · 5335

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #30 on: 14 Jul 2017, 06:51:52 pm
I ask again. Is he training? Does anybody go down to watch the training? It seems we only talk of rumours etc. does he train? e are not talking rocket sience. Come all you clever folk up there give us the facts!!!
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 14 Jul 2017, 07:27:21 pm
I ask again. Is he training? Does anybody go down to watch the training? It seems we only talk of rumours etc. does he train? e are not talking rocket sience. Come all you clever folk up there give us the facts!!!

Very condescending post.

HW

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #32 on: 14 Jul 2017, 08:21:55 pm
Why is it condescending? Simple question and yet no answers. Won't ask anything that simple again
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 14 Jul 2017, 08:31:34 pm
There seems to be reason but nobody wants to say anything for some reason

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #34 on: 14 Jul 2017, 10:45:34 pm
Obviously NOT living up to his contractual requirements at the moment.

The club is doing the right thing in not playing him until his issues are sorted.

Good player but not a good team member at present.

We all hope things change and he's back in a haven shirt soon as.

Offline Red Devil

• Academy Star
Reply #35 on: 15 Jul 2017, 12:15:45 am
This is haven you will not get any answers, if the roomers round town tonight are true  Karl as gone.

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 15 Jul 2017, 08:02:10 am
What rumours ?

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #37 on: 15 Jul 2017, 09:11:08 am
cbandg01, Not living up to his contractual requirements at the moment,  So are you saying he isn't training and not making himself available to play,

Offline Casperjack

• Academy Star
Reply #38 on: 15 Jul 2017, 09:29:29 am
Why on such an exciting weekend for the club is this the lead topic? We would all love to have Karl playing but we also knew the risks involved.  I don't know what's gone on but I do know how well players, officials and volunteers have done in difficult circumstances; I feel this thread is at best unhelpful.

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 15 Jul 2017, 09:37:36 am
Really think Karl could have made the difference  tomorrow

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #40 on: 15 Jul 2017, 09:58:48 am
That's a easy question to answer casperjack, yes it is a big game for the club but everyone wants to know why one of the clubs top players is not playing, especially when every one knows what a difference he would make in this game, and why would it be unhelpful??

Offline Casperjack

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 15 Jul 2017, 10:20:05 am
I think it's unhelpful because it undermines the coach and officials because some posts suggest they are getting it wrong and we all know the history!  How do you think the players etc who put the effort in every week?  We are going well but harping on about negatives

Offline home and away

• Academy Signing
Reply #42 on: 15 Jul 2017, 10:52:18 am
I think it's unhelpful because it undermines the coach and officials because some posts suggest they are getting it wrong and we all know the history!  How do you think the players etc who put the effort in every week?  We are going well but harping on about negatives

Totally agree! Talented player no doubt but has only played two or three times for us this season and in one of those games got himself sent off. Has let his team mates down so let's move on and concentrate on the lads that have done a great job for us ALL season to get us in to this position.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #43 on: 15 Jul 2017, 11:12:14 am
Cant think why its unhelpful and undermines the coach, the coach has made his decisions hasn't he, the topic is Karl Olstrum fiasco, and supporters are just wanting to know what is going on with him,

Offline Casperjack

• Academy Star
Reply #44 on: 15 Jul 2017, 01:05:19 pm
Loose use of the word fiasco;  good competitive players always have an edge to them; sometimes it can be managed sometimes it can't; get positive COME ON HAVEN! We only have Barrow and the local shardenfreuds to beat;  must dash my dogs just been sick!  Then am biking to Kells to see the Brow game