Team strengthening

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #30 on: 21 Jul 2017, 03:42:38 pm
will need to be quick like today :nod:

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #31 on: 21 Jul 2017, 05:14:32 pm
Deadline was 5pm today so if it hasn't already been done then nothing is happening.

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #32 on: 21 Jul 2017, 05:21:46 pm
Would have an announcement by now so I take we are going light

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 21 Jul 2017, 05:36:19 pm
Could come back to haunt us if we dont add today at the min we are the 2nd best team but theres 9 cup finals if we get to the final but a few injuries and bans we could ne screwed.  Lets not forget our last game at town they might wanna put the balloon up and we could be going into semi final with a few bans.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #34 on: 21 Jul 2017, 05:41:52 pm
Don't think they will want to put the balloon up as in the same boat as Haven with a small squad, cant afford any players banned.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #35 on: 21 Jul 2017, 05:44:38 pm
Don't think they will want to put the balloon up as in the same boat as Haven with a small squad, cant afford any players banned.
wouldnt bother them last game of season as they've too much ground to make up to get in top 5

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #36 on: 21 Jul 2017, 06:08:16 pm
Donny made 4 signings aswell 2 from hull 1 from warrington and a french international fullback

Lots of money floating around in yorkshire eh!

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Reply #37 on: 21 Jul 2017, 07:08:26 pm
So, looks like no new blood for the super 8s (happy to be proven wrong). Any mileage in talking to Fox again? Any prospect of Dave Allen  getting a game?

Looking at the York recruitment I wouldn't be overly confident if it came to a semi final against them....

Also a couple of fan sites are suggesting no relegation from the Championship this year. If true Bradford Bulls must have something on someone at the RFL

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 21 Jul 2017, 07:14:03 pm
Hopefully its like the football and you can still finalise deals after the windows shut as long as they had been agreed

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #39 on: 21 Jul 2017, 09:07:34 pm
if there is no relegation whats the point of the 8s. :witch:

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #40 on: 21 Jul 2017, 11:40:35 pm
Stop panicking folk our squad might not be massive, but it's chocker with quality. Ffs trust our coach and bod.

They have been fantastic, we are second in the league behind the millionaires, and I fully trust there judgement and business heads.

Some folk want us to sign Sam Burgess etc.

We aren't loaded folks and the bod are doing their best

Offline denisatesk

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 21 Jul 2017, 11:59:47 pm
well no announcements so it looks like we will be going with what we have got,i would like to think that that would include karl olstrum,although we supporters don't know all that's gone on behind the scenes at the end of the day all that we want is the" BEST" haven team on the field each week and doing their best,with such a small squad and 7 big game's ahead I think it's time all parties put personalitie's aside and put the future of HAVEN first and foremost.
the way the team's around us are recruiting dual reg and loan player's we are in danger of being left behind should we suffer any injurie's (as in shack's)and personally I think karl could make a big impact in the game's ahead,and not forgetting tyrone Dalton.
whatever the outcome this season we should be looking ahead at who we would like to retain and who would be likely to re,sign.(and hopefully not another dave allen) and as many local's as possible.
this is my opinion feel free to disagree (but I am right lol) :tip: :tip: :tip:
wherever and wherever
  we are playing we will SUPPORT haven.
floating fan's need to realise that we need  ALL  the financial assistance we can get.
« Last Edit: 22 Jul 2017, 01:58:10 am by denisatesk »

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
Reply #42 on: 22 Jul 2017, 10:01:59 am
Miller Burns Taylor Parker Thompson Crook Roper Holland Newton Forster Holliday Mcavoy Tilly Shackley Riley Aiye Worthington Calvert Green Dalton Maudling Olstrom Brown
Haven Till I Die

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #43 on: 22 Jul 2017, 10:34:24 am
I was under the impression Dalton had gone back to Kells, that's what the crack was last week in Kells club, hope he hasn't,

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #44 on: 22 Jul 2017, 02:22:25 pm
Ty released playing today