HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

haven vs tigers

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #45 on: 30 Jun 2007, 01:19:14 pm
ane1 got the post code for wheldon road castleford cos im going down tommora is ane1 else

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #46 on: 30 Jun 2007, 01:21:00 pm
yer im going hope this rain stops tho.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #47 on: 30 Jun 2007, 02:50:47 pm
ane1 got the post code for wheldon road castleford cos im going down tommora is ane1 else

WF10 2SD
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #48 on: 30 Jun 2007, 03:36:12 pm
cheers how many buses are going ruff guess

bout 3 the rest by car

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
I reckon we could be in for a thrashing this afternoon.  Just can't see us living with them at their place.  42 -18 (unfortunatly.)

popularsider

Reply #50 on: 01 Jul 2007, 01:49:41 pm
54-10 to cas

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #51 on: 01 Jul 2007, 05:11:21 pm
whats the scores on the doors for this sundays trip to The Bungle?

wonder how much honesty we'll see here!?!?!?!?.........

haven        14
cattleprod  48

and i'll be first with the spoon at the humble pie dish if we turn em over

not a bad prediction there marra

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #52 on: 01 Jul 2007, 09:01:47 pm

cas 56 haven 10

Why such a big score to Cas, If Widnes can turn Tigers over, Fax can turn Widnes over, We turned Fax over, Whats the problem with us turning Tigers over?  ;)

exactly well sed !! come on people have some belief, some of these predictions sugget that we're playing a sl team on sunday

Come on haven !!!

we all have belief, the thing is tho some of us are honest too, and can see other things than haven all the time
remember we went there 2 years ago and were gonna break eggs with sticks? what happened? got 2 good hammerings!

on current form there is nothing to suggest much otherwise

taking your reasoning into account do you now think we needn't bother going to blackpool, cuz if widnes can go to cas and hammer them and we go to cas and get hammered then surely putting 2 and 2 together......... we aint got a cat in hells chance of beating widnes!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #53 on: 01 Jul 2007, 09:27:21 pm
think we still have to be optimistic about the final,,anything can happen on the day,,neutral ground,,decent ref,, team on form,,lets not give up before we get there,,,,i'm still going for a haven win,,we've nowt to lose widnes are obvious favourites,,,they just might be to confident on the day,,,,,,,

howay the lads ;) ;)

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #54 on: 01 Jul 2007, 09:28:16 pm
I knew we would get beaten, but I thought maybe 30 to 18, but to loose that bad I am starting to think I will be a O.A.P before I see Whitehaven in top flight rugby. My dad followed haven since they were formed up until he died in 2000. He never saw them aspire to much or win anything. I am beginning to think I will pop my clogs before they win some silver ware too.
Who knows maybe my 21 year old son will see them play with the big boy's before he reaches 30.
 ???

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #55 on: 01 Jul 2007, 09:49:29 pm
i'm begining to think if we are gonna see haven in top flight rl again we are going to have to bite the bullet and go full time, or at least a core squad of full timers in all the key positions
ie
full back
2x half backs
hooker
loose forward
perhaps a couple more?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good