HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

2017 Table Standings

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #30 on: 16 Jul 2017, 07:44:23 pm
The club requested an away fixture for the day after the gig. We will have four home games against barrow, York, Newcastle and keighley. Away at town, Toronto and doncaster

Three tough away games, if that is the fixtures.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #31 on: 16 Jul 2017, 08:06:46 pm
All fixtures after the spilt are tough. We (luckily) scraped by York at home, Keighley are no mugs and scored 92 today, Newcastle have had some good results this season and Barrow will be better next time than they were today.

Other than toronto we fear nobody but will have to be at our best to secure enough wins to clinch promotion, that's if it's still on offer. Bradford have 8 games left and are 11 points adrift from 3rd bottom so god only knows what rule changes the RFL will dream up to keep them from entering the bottom division ๐Ÿ˜ก
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #32 on: 16 Jul 2017, 08:42:12 pm
All fixtures after the spilt are tough. We (luckily) scraped by York at home, Keighley are no mugs and scored 92 today, Newcastle have had some good results this season and Barrow will be better next time than they were today.

Other than toronto we fear nobody but will have to be at our best to secure enough wins to clinch promotion, that's if it's still on offer. Bradford have 8 games left and are 11 points adrift from 3rd bottom so god only knows what rule changes the RFL will dream up to keep them from entering the bottom division ๐Ÿ˜ก

we beat York away 16-18

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 16 Jul 2017, 08:46:47 pm
I reckon York are dark horse's to challenge us I'm so pleased we dont have to go back down there

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #34 on: 16 Jul 2017, 09:02:31 pm
Apologies Noahrob, still luckily scraped by!
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #35 on: 19 Jul 2017, 11:29:27 am
How does the playoffs fit in with the Haven and Hell gig on 5th of August? I assume we are guaranteed an away game on the 6th. I can't see Stan, Tommy and co being able to prepare a pitch for the following day. Some of the rockers I know will still be asleep on the pitch at 3 o'clock On the Sunday!

And the RFL give us a home game the following day! You couldn't write it if you tried.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #36 on: 30 Jul 2017, 05:04:37 pm
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›