HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Cup final Train

champ · 11 · 1040

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
on: 26 Jun 2007, 10:03:40 pm
Al you traveling on the train don't forget to buy your Haven flags to wave at the Jampots on your way thru.  ;D ;D

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 26 Jun 2007, 10:45:29 pm
Quite right champ.   Could be the highlight of your day.  ;) ;) ;)  Mind you I don't think you will see many of us from the train.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 26 Jun 2007, 10:47:05 pm
i wouldnt think so either its going barrow way  :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

popularsider

Reply #3 on: 26 Jun 2007, 11:08:38 pm
champ will be hanging his undies out they have a stain of brown on them  :D :D :D thats just from last sunday at half time

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 26 Jun 2007, 11:12:15 pm
Anyone  know  the  train  times,  How  you  can  book  for  the  train  and  how  much  is  it ????

Cheers

Offline REDBECKROAD

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 27 Jun 2007, 12:05:17 am
THINK IT COULD BE ?12 ADULTS AND ?10 KIDS.

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #6 on: 27 Jun 2007, 12:31:23 am
Anyone  know  the  train  times,  How  you  can  book  for  the  train  and  how  much  is  it ????

Cheers

Yeah be good to know time it leaves. Time it will be returning. Does it get us right back to Whitehaven since it's a Sunday. or are they putting one on for Saturday to go down and where we can use return tickets to come home on the Sunday. or is the train just down and back on a Sunday? Is it Whitehaven to Blackpool, or does it go via Carlisle or Barrow. Is it a train being booked just for Whitehaven to go down as I think we would need a few carridges, or is it stopping at every stop?
Be nice to know these things so we can make some kind of prior arrangements, So we can decide wether to go by Train or Car or put a Coach on.
Can we not make a list of people who want to go by train so we could get a approx number who wants to go by train and let Northern Rail know and ask them if they can do anything to help. After all it is their Final too is it not?
  ???

Offline leytherjay

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 27 Jun 2007, 08:57:50 pm
good luck lads, hope you win

Offline barney

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 27 Jun 2007, 09:07:59 pm

Cheers

Yeah be good to know time it leaves. Time it will be returning. Does it get us right back to Whitehaven since it's a Sunday. or are they putting one on for Saturday to go down and where we can use return tickets to come home on the Sunday. or is the train just down and back on a Sunday? Is it Whitehaven to Blackpool, or does it go via Carlisle or Barrow. Is it a train being booked just for Whitehaven to go down as I think we would need a few carridges, or is it stopping at every stop?
Be nice to know these things so we can make some kind of prior arrangements, So we can decide wether to go by Train or Car or put a Coach on.
Can we not make a list of people who want to go by train so we could get a approx number who wants to go by train and let Northern Rail know and ask them if they can do anything to help. After all it is their Final too is it not?
  ???

Des has put this on another thread

http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=1572.0

So just the coming back time to sort.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 27 Jun 2007, 09:46:31 pm
i wouldnt think so either its going barrow way  :D
Going through jamland im afraid  ;D ;D

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 28 Jun 2007, 07:18:54 pm