• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 10 Sep 2017, 04:43:40 pm
And off you go. ....
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2017, 05:05:05 pm
Thought we made hard work of it until the last 15. Pretty much 1 man rugby. York to their credit threw the ball about a bit more and looked dangerous at times. In the end a wins a win. Same again when we meet them in 2 weeks.

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2017, 05:05:33 pm
Hard worked victory the boys looked very tired jet lagg still in there legs. A special mention must go to Tom Crashley for sucefully taking back his reign as the worst referee in the game absolute shocking
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 10 Sep 2017, 08:28:36 pm
Well done Boys how olds brown he was outstanding we made alot of silly unforced errors but weather was awful and after last week boys must be tired so credit due as for York think donny and keighley looked better at the rec early on in season so would be happy to play them again, one negative for me is why olstrums doing born survivor on the sat before game unless he wasn't being considered that is

Offline denisatesk

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 11 Sep 2017, 12:01:45 am
having been to Toronto and saw the effort the lads put in  in that game and then knowing how long it took US to recover from the traveling I was a bit apprehensive about todays game,however the lads stood up to the task and despite a rather dubvious referee they did the job.As we are already guaranteed a semi play off we could have took our  foot of the gas and took it easy but fair play to them they wanted to win and played to win and we "WON"well done lads whatever the outcome of the season ahead you have done us proud.
onwards and upward's
 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #5 on: 11 Sep 2017, 05:56:06 am
We are the only team so far to win their next game after playing at Toronto.( I think )

Offline Millomite

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 11 Sep 2017, 08:34:56 am
We are the only team so far to win their next game after playing at Toronto.( I think )

Oxford came back and beat Hunslet in May and Coventry beat Hemel in June. Then Hunslet beat Coventry in July as well as York beating Hemel the week after

Offline Gerry

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 11 Sep 2017, 08:49:26 am
Barrow won the IPRO Cup the week after visiting Toronto as well !!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 11 Sep 2017, 09:02:29 am
Another game where we end up talking about the referee the guy hates us he tried his best for York yesterday some big performances Scott Mcavoy was awesome and big games from Elliott Miller and again dion Aiye.
born and bred haven.

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 11 Sep 2017, 05:48:29 pm
Another game where we end up talking about the referee the guy hates us he tried his best for York yesterday some big performances Scott Mcavoy was awesome and big games from Elliott Miller and again dion Aiye.

Glen Riley & Scott McAvoy the two outstanding players for me yesterday.