HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Town

Brow Lad · 958 · 93213

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #585 on: 11 Dec 2018, 07:42:23 pm
That’s a big signing for any club in League 1 by any standards
Would I have liked him or some other forward with Tickles experience at Haven well that goes without saying
Let’s just wait and see what the final prices of our team are over the next week or two we might just be pleasantly surprised once our squads together 😉

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #586 on: 11 Dec 2018, 07:54:36 pm
Danny Tickle announced this morning, good signing for them that. Getting on a bit but was still a SL regular for HKR this year.

An outstanding signing for League 1 rugby.

HW

Jake Bradley for three years is something i would class as an outstanding signing.  Not a nearly 36 year old on a one year deal.  But each to their own.
Bet it would have been if he'd signed for Haven  ::) ::)

Err, you all said that about Bailey and Moi Moi last season.  and look how that turned out.

Errr, not me I'm a Haven fan.
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #587 on: 11 Dec 2018, 08:27:59 pm
Just seen there team photo and it looks a good squad
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #588 on: 11 Dec 2018, 08:42:36 pm
Danny Tickle announced this morning, good signing for them that. Getting on a bit but was still a SL regular for HKR this year.

An outstanding signing for League 1 rugby.

HW

Jake Bradley for three years is something i would class as an outstanding signing.  Not a nearly 36 year old on a one year deal.  But each to their own.
Bet it would have been if he'd signed for Haven  ::) ::)

Err, you all said that about Bailey and Moi Moi last season.  and look how that turned out.

Errr, not me I'm a Haven fan.

Well no, I wouldn't want him at Haven.  Or Bailey, Tansey, Foster, moi moi or any other has been looking for a payday. But the proof be in the pudding and I like to say it as I see it. 

Offline brianw

• Academy Signing
Reply #589 on: 11 Dec 2018, 08:52:20 pm
All the locals will leave they All ways do

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #590 on: 10 Jan 2019, 02:27:13 pm
Need to be in SL in five years with gates of 7500 for the new statium to self finance 😂  :D :o

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #591 on: 10 Jan 2019, 02:51:59 pm
Need to be in SL in five years with gates of 7500 for the new statium to self finance 😂  :D :o
Reds 2600 aswell more chance of that if they got in conference but they,re a long way off being at that level . Think them numbers where released before sellafield and the NHS are looking to use the stadium

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #592 on: 10 Jan 2019, 03:26:15 pm
They aren't rental of office is included in the list.  To be honest hope it comes off for them.  And it might give our council a kick up the arse.  And by that I just meen bin collections and painting the odd building. 😂
« Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019, 03:29:21 pm by whitey12 »

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #593 on: 10 Jan 2019, 03:55:44 pm
those number are ridiculous and totally unachievable unless both club a get a sugar daddy  :shake:. it does say in today's star 300 sellafield staff will be housed in the new stadium and NHS staff

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/17346072.new-25m-sports-stadium-to-house-300-sellafield-staff-and-nhs-workers/
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline meesterC

• Academy Star
Reply #594 on: 10 Jan 2019, 06:08:49 pm
those number are ridiculous and totally unachievable unless both club a get a sugar daddy  :shake:. it does say in today's star 300 sellafield staff will be housed in the new stadium and NHS staff

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/17346072.new-25m-sports-stadium-to-house-300-sellafield-staff-and-nhs-workers/

So the Tax payer has to stump up an additional £10,000,000 for sellafield staff, they should be ashamed.

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #595 on: 10 Jan 2019, 06:12:25 pm
You'd think that somebody on the Town BOD was involved in shaping the community engagement and socio-economic policy at Sellafield Ltd?

Offline harry callaghan

• Academy Star
Reply #596 on: 10 Jan 2019, 06:14:58 pm
When you realise that their residential Photographer in chief  and ex board member ,is a key player in Sellafield's socio-economic  team ,and is as thick as thieves with  the head of that department our ex MP. Then it could be said nepotism is at play here with tax payers money

Offline meesterC

• Academy Star
Reply #597 on: 10 Jan 2019, 06:49:36 pm
When you realise that their residential Photographer in chief  and ex board member ,is a key player in Sellafield's socio-economic  team ,and is as thick as thieves with  the head of that department our ex MP. Then it could be said nepotism is at play here with tax payers money

To think they want to  dump nuclear waste on our doorstep and they do this,. Whatever happened to our super fan ex MP hmm.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #598 on: 10 Jan 2019, 07:00:55 pm

So the Tax payer has to stump up an additional £10,000,000 for sellafield staff, they should be ashamed.

I don't know. I only know that the football club can apply for a lot of grants towards a new stadium due to our youth and community set up. where all the funding is coming from is yet to be revealed.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #599 on: 10 Jan 2019, 07:02:08 pm

the same fella who probably wrote a load of cheques for haven when NMP where sponsor?