HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Town v Haven - Match Reaction

Offline nuttyandrew

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 21 Sep 2017, 11:12:06 am
Just out of interest Jamlover. What aspect of Jordan Burns game made you prefer Elliot Miller to him at fullback. In my view he had an immense game against Town. Safe under numerous high balls strong and powerful clearing his line. Sharing the responsibility of 1st or second man attack always making good yards and bouncing off attempted tackles and tackled like a demon. That lads maturing fast and is going places

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #16 on: 21 Sep 2017, 11:34:52 am
Just out of interest Jamlover. What aspect of Jordan Burns game made you prefer Elliot Miller to him at fullback. In my view he had an immense game against Town. Safe under numerous high balls strong and powerful clearing his line. Sharing the responsibility of 1st or second man attack always making good yards and bouncing off attempted tackles and tackled like a demon. That lads maturing fast and is going places

good post marra agree jordan was awesome sunday.
born and bred haven.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 21 Sep 2017, 11:41:54 am
I think Jordan is the future of Whitehaven on the wing or at fullback he’s gonna be another Calvert

Offline 25yarder

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 23 Sep 2017, 02:48:45 pm
was yesterdays score a record away between haven & town ?
No we scored 60 points before
that was just a friendly though
Biggest win for us  at Derwent Park, in an 'official game', was 48:0 in the Nthn Rail Cup March 2006

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 23 Sep 2017, 07:40:23 pm
Is here no video of the match to come or have town destroyed the evidence? :D :D
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!