HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

whats he up to

Guest · 9 · 858

newton

on: 27 Jun 2007, 03:18:25 pm
what is dr doing to our lads he had sicy playing so bad he had to drop him ,took all his confidence away.started doing the same with spenc playing him out of poision and now the same with matty . whos he  gonna drop this week when wonder kid dale is back ,and then want someone to step in for blackpool when he is cup tied.dr has no man management at all and no respect for our lads  2 many disgruntled players dose not bode well

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 27 Jun 2007, 03:26:23 pm
http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w161/havenchris/?action=view&current=video-0010.flv

think this clears up the trouble in the camp issue

you only ever hear this sort of stuff from the players not playing week in week out
THE MULLET IS BACK

popularsider

Reply #2 on: 27 Jun 2007, 03:27:25 pm
i would drop spencer since he came back from his honeymoon he has been poor. matty dale has been playing well since he arrived plus its mattys last game this sunday

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 27 Jun 2007, 04:16:57 pm
matty dale has to start any way what is the point of signing someone on loan for a month and not playing them ???
haven till i die

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 27 Jun 2007, 04:53:31 pm
Remember DR is paid to get results at the end of the season.  This time last year we (me included) were all complaining about how we were playing and DR's decisions etc, but he got us to within one dodgy decision of the Grand Final.

Keep the faith.
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 27 Jun 2007, 06:02:04 pm
i dont think DR can be blamed for a players form. he has to make desisions dependant on players form .if he could he would have them all on top form every week lol

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 27 Jun 2007, 09:02:21 pm
Remember DR is paid to get results at the end of the season.  This time last year we (me included) were all complaining about how we were playing and DR's decisions etc, but he got us to within one dodgy decision of the Grand Final.

Keep the faith.

or alternatively he FAILED to take us where the previous coach had taken us twice!?!?!?!?

if its ok for the chairman to say he has done something pc or smc couldnt do and got us to the final of this cup then its also ok to say he has failed to achieve what he is here to do!

remembering that the cup is as much about luck of the draw which never really helped paul or steve
we couldnt have gotten much easier than this season
Bramley at home
Barrow at home
Halifax at home
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 27 Jun 2007, 09:06:11 pm
some fans are never happy we can only play the teams put in front of us sometimes they are hard away games other times we draw easy home games give the guy a break we are still in with a shout of a grand final spot aswell
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 27 Jun 2007, 10:22:05 pm

Keep the faith.

or alternatively he FAILED to take us where the previous coach had taken us twice!?!?!?!?

if its ok for the chairman to say he has done something pc or smc couldnt do and got us to the final of this cup then its also ok to say he has failed to achieve what he is here to do!

remembering that the cup is as much about luck of the draw which never really helped paul or steve
we couldnt have gotten much easier than this season
Bramley at home
Barrow at home
Halifax at home

mac you also failed to mention we played leigh at home in a semi under steve mac........and got beat
THE MULLET IS BACK