HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Phil Taylor

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
on: 31 Dec 2017, 01:39:06 pm
Win or lose tomorrow night the greatest darts player ever retires a massive loss to the sport.
born and bred haven.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 31 Dec 2017, 01:53:31 pm
Win or lose tomorrow night the greatest darts player ever retires a massive loss to the sport.

If he wins he will not retire, if he loses, he will throw his toys out of the pram. A great player yes, but not a great sportsman.

HW

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 31 Dec 2017, 02:00:47 pm

If he wins he will not retire, if he loses, he will throw his toys out of the pram. A great player yes, but not a great sportsman.

HW

He has said all year on tour this is his last year can't see him coming back what a way to go.
born and bred haven.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 31 Dec 2017, 09:12:11 pm

HW

Terrible sports man. No doubt he is the greatest ever darts player but he is also the biggest baby. I hope cross beats him tomorrow
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 01 Jan 2018, 10:00:35 pm
Rob cross take a bow

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 01 Jan 2018, 10:08:09 pm
Rob cross take a bow
Respect Mr Taylor take a bow a legend
born and bred haven.

Popularsider13

Reply #6 on: 01 Jan 2018, 11:04:41 pm
Great to see him get stuffed in his last game. Just hope we don't have to endure his arrogance and bitterness in the commentary box in years to come.

Only that egotistical tosser could muscle in on someone else's trophy presentation and end up holding it when he'd been spanked, went full John Terry, me me me.

Great player but a prick

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 01 Jan 2018, 11:11:36 pm
Great to see him get stuffed in his last game. Just hope we don't have to endure his arrogance and bitterness in the commentary box in years to come.

Only that egotistical tosser could muscle in on someone else's trophy presentation and end up holding it when he'd been spanked, went full John Terry, me me me.

Great player but a prick

Well said