HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Matthew While

Offline Amanda

• First Team Backup
on: 02 Feb 2018, 05:04:01 pm
Whitehaven RL are happy to announce the signing of Matty While on a months loan from Barrow Raiders.

Matty will be available to play in Sundays game V Workington.

Carl Forster said on the signing ' We're made up to bring in Matty, he will add to size to our pack and depth that we need. I'd like to thank Paul for getting this sorted as such short notice"

--
Amanda Hewer
GM

Offline harry callaghan

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 03 Feb 2018, 08:33:50 pm
Lots of comments about the Salford young'n'.But not a single mention for this Young's 'n'. If I'm correct I'm sure he was on a SL academy books and is highly rated .I think he may surprise a few ,maybe even pop a bubble or two .

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 03 Feb 2018, 08:35:19 pm
He’s a very good player and I have it on very good authority town have been after him for quite a while should do a good job

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 03 Feb 2018, 08:44:55 pm
Both lads have a chance to show their own clubs what they are losing out on. Hopefully they play great for us and stay a while. Rip in tomorrow lads please.

Offline roxy274

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 03 Feb 2018, 10:19:38 pm
Lots of comments about the Salford young'n'.But not a single mention for this Young's 'n'. If I'm correct I'm sure he was on a SL academy books and is highly rated .I think he may surprise a few ,maybe even pop a bubble or two .
[/quote
If he can keep his cool on the park he will be a fans favourite. Hope we can get him for longer  he is  proper tough lad

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 21 Mar 2018, 01:21:08 pm
What’s happening with him have we seen the last of him
Haven Till I Die