HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Challenge Cup Rd 4 Draw

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #15 on: 27 Feb 2018, 08:12:40 pm
Kells will play on the big wait and make Toronto suffer an even

Won't be allowed to, won't be up to required standard.
Will either be at Athletics Stadium on the Saturday or maybe the Recre on the Sunday with Haven playing on the Friday night.
Wolf pack played on Siddals ground last year in the first round

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 27 Feb 2018, 08:13:42 pm
When a amateur club is drawn at home against a semi pro or pro team they have to meet seiten criteria's, I e, doping room, medical room, dugouts for both teams, its a long list, all beside the pitch.

Toronto played at siddal last year. Didn't wath brow have Newcastle at home as well
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 27 Feb 2018, 08:23:46 pm
When a amateur club is drawn at home against a semi pro or pro team they have to meet seiten criteria's, I e, doping room, medical room, dugouts for both teams, its a long list, all beside the pitch.

Toronto played at siddal last year. Didn't wath brow have Newcastle at home as well

Yes but both of their pitches are next to their change rooms/facilities.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #18 on: 27 Feb 2018, 08:27:09 pm
Both Siddal and Wath Brow facility's are beside the pitch's, that's the difference,

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 27 Feb 2018, 08:35:36 pm
Both Siddal and Wath Brow facility's are beside the pitch's, that's the difference,
surprised that wasn't a requirement for conference kells and egremont are both a walk to their changing rooms

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 27 Feb 2018, 08:50:13 pm
surprised that wasn't a requirement for conference kells and egremont are both a walk to their changing rooms

It's never been an NCL requirement,the pitch only needs to fenced with a scoreboard.

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 27 Feb 2018, 09:57:40 pm
i would play haven game saturday due to time of year and possible pitch condition then let kells slug it out on a heavy pitch and get into toronto they wouldnt like it one bit.

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #22 on: 27 Feb 2018, 10:01:30 pm
Why should we lose out again and get a crap crowd on a Saturday to help kells out. End of the day I'm a haven fan and our needs come first. If the pitch wont hold the games send kells elsewhere.

Sorry if it seems bad, but haven first imo

Offline davo5

• First Team Regular
Reply #23 on: 27 Feb 2018, 10:14:34 pm
Why should we lose out again and get a crap crowd on a Saturday to help kells out. End of the day I'm a haven fan and our needs come first. If the pitch wont hold the games send kells elsewhere.

How do you know Kells even want to use the Rec,they used the Athletics Stadium last time and attitudes like yours will do nothing for the good of RL around here.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 27 Feb 2018, 10:56:22 pm
Why are we obsessed with other clubs fixtures. We play on a Sunday, there has been enough tinkering with KO Times and match days. Let’s leave it alone, then we all know we’re we stand.

HW

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #25 on: 27 Feb 2018, 11:31:13 pm

How do you know Kells even want to use the Rec,they used the Athletics Stadium last time and attitudes like yours will do nothing for the good of RL around here.

Really need a "LIKE" button on here
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 28 Feb 2018, 09:01:55 am
I would love to see Kells play at the Rec just so the club make money on bar sales. I'm sure against Toronto it would fetch a 1000+ gate and if the club put on entertainment afterwards that could be a lot of pints sold. :)

Offline Amanda

• First Team Backup
Reply #27 on: 28 Feb 2018, 01:25:20 pm
We have had no request as yet from Kells to use our pitch and we are currently in discussions with Dewsbury to arrange our game as normal.

Amanda Hewer
GM

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #28 on: 28 Feb 2018, 03:41:01 pm
As an incentive to have Kells play at the Rec offer them half the bar profits from the bar otherwise they may play on the pit field and open their own club.

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #29 on: 28 Feb 2018, 05:21:40 pm
As an incentive to have Kells play at the Rec offer them half the bar profits from the bar otherwise they may play on the pit field and open their own club.

A better incentive would be offering Kells all the profit from the bar....