Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #30 on: 04 Jul 2007, 11:10:52 am
 :D See you in Blackpool

Offline Chris Dalton

• Academy Signing
Reply #31 on: 04 Jul 2007, 11:35:26 am
The sour grapes on display on this forum are nothing short of laughable.

There are three clubs being heavily linked with salary cap breaches and Widnes are not amongst them. Check the League Express, or Castleford's own site, for mentions as to who they really are.

Sour grapes is leading to this thread, methinks. We've got a better squad than you have and you are desperate for any advantage, no matter where it comes from.

If you were on the ball you wouldn't have to resort to points deductions to keep up with us, and could actually think about beating us to the league outright.

But it's all wishful thinking driven by a green eyed monster called jealousy.

specialbrew92

Reply #32 on: 04 Jul 2007, 12:29:54 pm
Sour Grapes by Haven fans LOL. More like gloating scousers bow calm down cam down

Monte

Offline Chris Dalton

• Academy Signing
Reply #33 on: 04 Jul 2007, 12:31:16 pm
Well done on your sterling reply, but perhaps you can answer me why you'd even be mentioning Widnes name in connection with the salary cap when we haven't been linked to it anywhere else?

specialbrew92

Reply #34 on: 04 Jul 2007, 01:01:39 pm
Come on now my friend, Widnes must surely be coming under the scrutiny of the salary cap auditors after your rather large squad from last season. There is no jealousy only concern that cheats whether it be Widnes, HKR or who ever can prosper under the present set up

Monte

Offline Chris Dalton

• Academy Signing
Reply #35 on: 04 Jul 2007, 01:03:25 pm
Come on now my friend, Widnes must surely be coming under the scrutiny of the salary cap auditors after your rather large squad from last season. There is no jealousy only concern that cheats whether it be Widnes, HKR or who ever can prosper under the present set up

Monte

But you have no evidence of any wrongdoing, and we have not been connected with the current investigation!

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #36 on: 04 Jul 2007, 01:55:03 pm
Sour Grapes by Haven fans LOL. More like gloating scousers bow calm down cam down

Monte

Special Brew lets have a pint in Blackpool you can assess mine and several others accents to see that it is far from scouse, I work in Liverpool and believe you me its a foreign language to me half the time

specialbrew92

Reply #37 on: 04 Jul 2007, 02:45:10 pm
Chemical Chris,

The scouse accent is defoinetly there in Widnes !

Monte

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #38 on: 04 Jul 2007, 03:01:44 pm
Its bound to be being so close, the horrors get everywhere but born and bred Widnesians don't have it, Widnes isn't even in Merseyside
« Last Edit: 04 Jul 2007, 03:32:04 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #39 on: 04 Jul 2007, 03:10:28 pm
gona stick up for you here chemical chris cos its those saint helens wierdos that are platic scousers not widnes
NO PAIN NO GAIN

specialbrew92

Reply #40 on: 04 Jul 2007, 03:25:48 pm
LOL,

They have even been spotted in West Cumbria, they are like Japanese Knotweed. Sorry for the confusion

Monte

Offline WIdnes Fan Forever

• Academy Signing
Reply #41 on: 04 Jul 2007, 03:48:32 pm
just a shame you need us to be deducted of points to beleive you have any chance in making super league this year

specialbrew92

Reply #42 on: 04 Jul 2007, 03:56:32 pm
Wierdness fan forever,

What are you prattling on about, we don't need any point deductions, yet again a Steve McCormack side has peaked to soon.

M

Offline Billythekid

• Academy Signing
Reply #43 on: 04 Jul 2007, 04:18:06 pm
we are far from scouse but you can call us what ever you want, like your lot we are all lookin forward to the nrc final and it will be good craic between our fans....i even live with one of your lot at uni and we get on most of the time ;) lets not start pointin fingers and making silly little rumours up.

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #44 on: 04 Jul 2007, 05:53:07 pm
just a shame you need us to be deducted of points to beleive you have any chance in making super league this year

YOU ONLY GOT TO GF LAST YEAR BECAUSE OF DODGY REFS DECISION ON LAST TRY.    ???   ??? 
ALWAYS  HAVEN