HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Cumbrian lakers - koukash next project??

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #120 on: 30 Mar 2018, 10:44:05 am
I'm led to believe the goal posts have moved , MK now looking at taking over/ buying into Town, the promise of a new stadium seems to have changed his thinking.

Can’t see it happening, Footy/Rugby ground shares are always problematic, especially this time of year.

HW

Offline nala

• Academy Signing
Reply #121 on: 30 Mar 2018, 12:59:53 pm
Believe me it's happening.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #122 on: 30 Mar 2018, 01:17:28 pm
I'm led to believe the goal posts have moved , MK now looking at taking over/ buying into Town, the promise of a new stadium seems to have changed his thinking.

Can’t see it happening, Footy/Rugby ground shares are always problematic, especially this time of year.

HW

Will only work if the pitch is plastic.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #123 on: 30 Mar 2018, 07:20:19 pm
and after today Koukash could have made the wrong choice........towns 2 marquee signings have confirmed they are stealing a living  :D :D :D
« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2018, 09:07:29 am by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #124 on: 31 Mar 2018, 04:45:13 pm
I see that the twitter page for Cumbrian Lakers has now became the page for the Dublin Wolfhounds. Claims to have cut ties with the good Dr and states that Cumbrian RL is dead
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #125 on: 31 Mar 2018, 04:54:34 pm
I see that the twitter page for Cumbrian Lakers has now became the page for the Dublin Wolfhounds. Claims to have cut ties with the good Dr and states that Cumbrian RL is dead

:D :D :D
That lasted long ,what a chancer probably realised that he would not get all his own way with either haven or town or combined.
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #126 on: 31 Mar 2018, 05:49:28 pm
Koukash previously distanced himself from this twitter page, so the page has nowt to do with him.
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #127 on: 31 Mar 2018, 05:58:13 pm
Reading through his twitter, a new word needs to be invented above ego.  What a @@@@ the man is.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #128 on: 31 Mar 2018, 06:13:14 pm

:D :D :D
That lasted long ,what a chancer probably realised that he would not get all his own way with either haven or town or combined.

That page had nothing to do with him
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

• Haven Legend
Reply #129 on: 31 Mar 2018, 06:22:57 pm
A twitter handle of @cumbrialakers is now changed to @dublinwolfhounds !!!!! What's the connection??????
He had such a great record,doubled Salford’s debt, got rid of their academy, got them points docked, some would say turned the RFL against them.
« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2018, 06:27:25 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #130 on: 31 Mar 2018, 07:45:17 pm
A twitter handle of @cumbrialakers is now changed to @dublinwolfhounds !!!!! What's the connection??????
He had such a great record,doubled Salford’s debt, got rid of their academy, got them points docked, some would say turned the RFL against them.

You do know that the Twitter account is fake

• Haven Legend
Reply #131 on: 31 Mar 2018, 07:46:25 pm

You do know that the Twitter account is fake
Regardless of twitter accounts ,his record at Salford says it all
THE MULLET IS BACK