HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Hemel 25.3.18 - Match Reaction

Offline Mr k

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 25 Mar 2018, 09:03:35 pm
Finished with 5 tries but could and should have had 5 within first 20. Flat performance which created a flat atmosphere with (and deservedly) biggest cheer reserves for young Bradley scoring a good try with 2 defenders on him.

Any win is good but we needed a statement to help bring back those fans who came to the Oldham game.

Also Bilsborough , Callum and Aat pivots over Tilley and Haworth any day of the week
Got to agree with this 1 billsborough looks sharp at 9 but we lose a good kicker at hafe back when he’s playing 9 he’s our best 6-7 on field as he kicks the ball in space witch is what we need. Dion never a hafe back been watching the game since I was a child any1 in there right mind can see that don’t pass and can’t kick. Leave cal and bills there let them get use to each other. Got to play players in right positions. Billsborough leads the team well round the park. That’s not just my opinion that’s talking to other fans aswell.

Offline sandwithyan

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 25 Mar 2018, 09:42:19 pm
Dion awful today especially his kicking game. JJP poor. Mossop never passes. Lewis Brown went really well. Billsborough looked lively. Pretty poor performance so we'll have to buck up for Friday

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 25 Mar 2018, 09:46:25 pm
Not knocking the lad but I don’t know how Jason Mossop gets near the first team he was awful for town and he’s the same here I just don’t rate him at all hopefully get Chris back there Friday.the whole team bar 1 or two was very poor today and need to up their game massively

Offline brianb

• First Team Backup
Reply #18 on: 26 Mar 2018, 08:48:55 am
but beside all that we were ok. :nod: