Haven v Town. Match reaction

Offline Pinnochio

• Academy Star
on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:11:07 pm
Away you go 🀣🀣🀣

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:16:11 pm
Quite incredible. Defo used our get out of jail card. Jesse must be the most relieved man in whitehaven tonight. Great composure by Abraham for that last kick. Despite that again we lacked cutting edge. Too much one man stuff and not enough creativity. Still a wins a win however if comes about and I would have taken this all day long. Well done Haven

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:16:51 pm
Patched up players playing not our best performance by a long way but still got the job done even with key people missing we’ll done boys enjoy it

Offline harry callaghan

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:23:18 pm
3 key players missing,a team patched up with players playing injured.Yet we still had enough to beat the money spending superstars from up the road .
Some red faces up road with some of the predictions and detrimental comments about WRLFC prior to the game.Have some of that Mr.Newton and Mr.Miller.

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:26:19 pm
2 points in the bag from a bad bad day at the offices, we lack any guile and idieas with ball in hand. what was the attendance as that Β£ and 2 points were the only thing worth today’s effort, apart from Abrams place kicking of course

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:26:25 pm
Listened to the game live here in Canada, lots of expletive comments, however big smile at the end, too many penalty's by both sides but a wins a win, well done Haven.

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:27:21 pm
Really proud of the team that played to the end. What was the attendance?
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:28:24 pm
1395 attendance

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:34:41 pm
Sitting here in Krakow airport with the biggest 😁 grin on my face ~ that taxi ride was the longest ever waiting for full time!!!! Well done lads, now go enjoy your night πŸ‰βœ”οΈπŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ‰πŸ‰
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:36:56 pm
Well that’s made my birthday tomorrow well done boys time for a
Drink

Offline AllezHaven

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:37:28 pm
Town site full of criticisms of the likes of Tansey bailey Foster and co. Thought hey were superstars!!!
Allez haven

Been supporting Haven since Gus Risman stood on my new mac. My ma gave me hell!

Offline recrelad

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:53:00 pm
Towns big earning mercenaries didn't show up today. We played crap and still won though! Happy days.  :D

Offline harry callaghan

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:56:49 pm
You realise they have the best team on paper,id like to remind them fish and chips look good on paper  :tip:

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #13 on: 30 Mar 2018, 05:59:45 pm
Just back from the game....we were 'kind of lucky' ....but only in that we needed the luck to pull the win out in the final seconds. Other than that we were marginally the better team anyway.

To be honest towns pack were out on their feet for the last 20 mins and haven should have realised from that point on that they could take them by opening up the game and using more width and speed. No critisism however because of the eventual win.

JJP needs his ar*e kick, gifting them a try when all he needed to do was drop on the ball.

Pryce sitting adjacent to us in the stand for a while.......seemed obsesed about critisising certain players on his team from the off. Great to see him and town subs jumping around and doing forward rolls when they scored their lucky try......and then disolve into deflated balloons when we used the last seconds of play to take the game away from them once again.

We need to start speeding up our game and play more open rugby to improve.......but apart from Dion our backs and play makers looked a lot better this week

Dion ?......pleased to see him in our team, but he's a long way off any true form IMO
« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2018, 09:01:42 am by cbandg01 »

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 30 Mar 2018, 06:01:55 pm
3 key players missing,a team patched up with players playing injured.Yet we still had enough to beat the money spending superstars from up the road .
Some red faces up road with some of the predictions and detrimental comments about WRLFC prior to the game.Have some of that Mr.Newton and Mr.Miller.

Apart from Burns and Reece, who else was missing?

HW