Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #60 on: 02 Apr 2018, 07:29:48 pm
thanks spacecake ,,things are looking good,,,

Online noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #61 on: 02 Apr 2018, 08:10:27 pm
thanks spacecake ,,things are looking good,,,
  Good to hear things are looking good for you, get well soon and get back to the Rec and cheer the lads on. :yey: :yey: :yey:

• Academy Star
Reply #62 on: 02 Apr 2018, 08:30:15 pm
I,tll be hard work work noah,i,m knocking 77 but I,ll battle on,,my last reds home game was Bromley but I only lasted first half,at least I give it a go,,i still remember the battles on the recre when jj and gus use to test each other with their kicks waiting for the first one to knock on,jj once showed me a prestidgeous award he won from the daily mirror,,it was the first player to kick 100 goals before Christmas,,,it was called  "THE ANDY CAPP AWARD"  anyoneremember it?  take care all  hope you all had a lovely easter

Offline townie

• Academy Signing
Reply #63 on: 02 Apr 2018, 08:31:02 pm
Ryan Bailey is on 30k a year. Fact.

And your proof is?

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #64 on: 02 Apr 2018, 09:00:55 pm

Would love to see the proof.

Your really defensive over town aren’t you rocker always defending them

Na mate just find some of these figures hilarious. Then again I guess every time haven sign a big players town fans also say he's getting paid a fortune........swings and round abouts
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #65 on: 02 Apr 2018, 10:23:00 pm
unable to attend games now due to prostate cancer but memories came flooding back when haven scored in the same corner as in the famous nil nil draw which was disallowed,but well done haven,an excellent win

Hope you're well soon marra.

• Academy Star
Reply #66 on: 03 Apr 2018, 08:51:35 am
thanks pal

Offline Millomite

• Academy Signing
Reply #67 on: 04 Apr 2018, 01:36:11 pm

£800 a game for Bailey

Na mate just find some of these figures hilarious. Then again I guess every time haven sign a big players town fans also say he's getting paid a fortune........swings and round abouts

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #68 on: 04 Apr 2018, 03:21:39 pm

£800 a game for Bailey

haven have never signed a player as high profile as Bailey who is used to 100k contracts so 30k psid for by Myers and bowman plus 750 a week match fees is not unreasonable for himoto he on

Offline Pinnochio

• Academy Star
Reply #69 on: 04 Apr 2018, 10:29:01 pm
I would say Rob Ackerman was a higher profile player nationally given he was a welsh international and British lion

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #70 on: 05 Apr 2018, 09:06:33 am
You  could have a list as long as your arm who we have had with a better pedigree.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #71 on: 05 Apr 2018, 10:14:28 am
I would say Rob Ackerman was a higher profile player nationally given he was a welsh international and British lion
Difference being, Ackerman was a high profile international and yes a gamble, but a young man with the ability to learn a new game.
Bailey is an old has been and a thug, basically taking daft money thrown at him by people desperate to try to prove themselves
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline meesterC

• Academy Star
Reply #72 on: 09 Apr 2018, 07:35:18 am
Back from my holiday iand to find out that Haven beat the jam with the last kick of the match is Priceless. Pride of West Cumbria is Whitehaven ..... FACT