Do you mean he's sick of DR ???

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 03 Jul 2007, 10:03:43 pm
yes he has ment to be sck of dr
Do you mean he's sick of DR ???

so am i!!!
but i aint retiring!!!
i was here before rotherham and unless i die i'll be here long after his legacy has gone!
« Last Edit: 03 Jul 2007, 10:22:04 pm by Rodderz »
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 03 Jul 2007, 10:20:00 pm
I wouldnt want rid of DR hes a good coach good training but a one of the players told me he has no man mangement thats all i can critasise him on
« Last Edit: 03 Jul 2007, 10:25:49 pm by haven hora »

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #5 on: 04 Jul 2007, 02:26:44 pm
Aaron Lester Whitehaven Rugby League Captain who joined Haven in 1997 as announced officially today he his quitting Whitehaven and playing rugby league with immediate effect. It was announced this lunch time on Radio Cumbria.

Well Aaron marra all the best with what ever you do, I have enjoyed the rugby you have brought to us for 10 years.
Thank's mate for sticking with us and some quality Rugby to our club. Good Luck!

popularsider

Reply #6 on: 04 Jul 2007, 02:46:26 pm
good luck aaron top bloke and fantastic servant.

haven1985

Reply #7 on: 04 Jul 2007, 02:52:59 pm
with the money we will save on him lets go and get a prop or stand off

how many times have we heard that when we get a bit of cash spare

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 04 Jul 2007, 03:11:53 pm
Aaron Lester Whitehaven Rugby League Captain who joined Haven in 1997 as announced officially today he his quitting Whitehaven and playing rugby league with immediate effect. It was announced this lunch time on Radio Cumbria.

Well Aaron marra all the best with what ever you do, I have enjoyed the rugby you have brought to us for 10 years.
Thank's mate for sticking with us and some quality Rugby to our club. Good Luck!

here here!!
well done skip!
been a pleasure to watch him week in week out!
will be sorely missed by all
if we beat widnes we should let aaron receive the trophy!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 04 Jul 2007, 03:15:29 pm
well done on a brilliant haven carreer aaron. wish we could get 3 more young talents that would serve this club with the talent ,dediation and loyalty that you and your other 2 adopted marras have shown. GOOD LUCK
NO PAIN NO GAIN

lowca

Reply #10 on: 04 Jul 2007, 03:38:41 pm

He's been a fantastic player over the last 10 years.

All the best for the future you deserve it.   

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 04 Jul 2007, 04:44:08 pm
Not sure of the reasons behind Aaron's decision, but I would love to think he will be at the game on Sunday and in the bar after the game so all the fans can thank him for stalwart service over the last ten years.

Aaron, you're a legend, thank you for entertaining us.
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!

popularsider

Reply #12 on: 04 Jul 2007, 04:54:05 pm
well its kiwi day on sunday so aaron will be there. by kiwi day i mean everyone who has purchased the black testimonial shirts you have to wear them and there will be a big picture took at either the railway end or kells end with everyone wearing them with aaron fats and leroy at the front in there shirts.

id like to see aaron recivie a plaque or trophy off the club for his deadication in 2002 along with peter roe and peter smith he coached the club and took training sessions when tamti was here aswell, i hope he is brought onto the field at half time and presented with a momento, oh and the 3 kiwis have a friendly lined up at the end of the season so id think aaron wil play in that as his last ever game for the club  ;D ;D ;D

when / if aaron is brought onto the field at half time he deserves a standing ovation and everyone should sing "one aaron lester theres only one aaron lester" and "your haven til you die your haven til you die oh you know you your sure you are your haven til you die"

Offline Kellsmarra

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 04 Jul 2007, 06:05:41 pm
what a shame that Aaron has retired mid season .. i just wish he had given the Haven supporters the chance to give him the send off he deserved.. a legend, and a Gentleman all the best for the future Aaron & family...

Offline Jaypeet

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 04 Jul 2007, 08:54:28 pm
Tomorrow's Whitehaven News has pretty much the full back page devoted to Aaron.  No rift with DR, the guy is just a bit miffed that he finally has to step aside, when really the competitor in him probably wants to go on for ever.
God this is a long tunnel...........and its getting longer by the minute!