Cougars v Haven (29.4.18) - Match Reaction

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 29 Apr 2018, 06:55:56 pm
Can't wait

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 29 Apr 2018, 06:59:13 pm
Hopefully 1000 other people feel the same.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #17 on: 29 Apr 2018, 07:40:48 pm
Just back from the game. I know they scored 4 tries but the defence was once again brilliant. Hunting in packs, working for each other and never giving an inch.

Made harder work of it than was necessary but that was assisted by the ref giving Keighley some more than questionable decisions.

Keighley aren’t easy beats by any means so today showed that we can more than compete against the better teams of the division. Well done lads  :tip:
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #18 on: 29 Apr 2018, 07:42:24 pm
Just got back what can I say awesome had sweet been somewhere else today we would have won easy again 1-17 when on we were far superior than keighley in every facet of the game
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 29 Apr 2018, 08:06:51 pm
Did you fly marra as it’s a 3 hour journey so your back pretty quick
Haven Till I Die

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #20 on: 29 Apr 2018, 08:31:58 pm

2.5 hours going down A65 in a 🚗 and not a coach  ;)
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #21 on: 29 Apr 2018, 10:44:44 pm
Well I can say that they were there I was on the supporters bus and these lads were in the car what can I say 18.0 up and in control till we get coach forster taking out after our try put on report no good to haven. But the troops battled and tackled against the opposition and the guy clown in the middle fantastic effort and deserved win proud tonight
born and bred haven.

Offline meesterC

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 30 Apr 2018, 07:43:41 am
We never seem to win down at Cougar park, Well done fella's  :bow: :bow:

Offline Top marra

• Academy Signing
Reply #23 on: 30 Apr 2018, 09:25:37 am
Job well done, boys put the game to bed early but yet again mr sweet did his best to get the cougers back in the game. Great to see the lads in yellow earl when they got back, obviously a great team spirit.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 04 May 2018, 10:57:15 pm
Just read the keighley facebook page about last week's game some seriously deluded posters on it saying how they outplayed us and we had to feign injuries to slow the play down says nowt about taking fozzie and callum out and being down to 14 men for most of the game. And the worse bit one saying the drunken behaviour of haven fans forced people to leave by half time . Priceless deludedness

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #25 on: 05 May 2018, 08:55:55 am
What a deluded lot we were so dominant with fozzie and callum on. Then we lost Chris and we still scored points game would of been won easily with those 3
born and bred haven.

Offline xo-Lindsay-ox

• Academy Signing
Reply #26 on: 05 May 2018, 10:20:54 am
Just read the keighley facebook page about last week's game some seriously deluded posters on it saying how they outplayed us and we had to feign injuries to slow the play down says nowt about taking fozzie and callum out and being down to 14 men for most of the game. And the worse bit one saying the drunken behaviour of haven fans forced people to leave by half time . Priceless deludedness

I’d love to know who’s behaviours this was, and who was apparently fighting (but maybe I read that wrong) because I sure as hell don’t remember it being so awful people would leave