HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Challenge cup Fev v Hull

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
on: 11 May 2018, 01:06:17 pm
Watched that Fetherstone and Hull FC last night....7 sin bins and a straight red some of the decisions were aweful fev player nearly cut a player in 2 from a high bomb while ball was still in the air and gave a mis timed tackle... :o :o what came after that was shocking, officials and both clubs totally to blame...duffy declined to comment after game and Radford at least apologised to fans and genral public saying what went on was totally unacceptable.....

Offline nala

• Academy Signing
Reply #1 on: 11 May 2018, 01:34:01 pm
I actually thought it was a great game , full of drama and tension with great physicality, best game I've watched all season, much better than the sanitised super league.

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 11 May 2018, 02:18:27 pm
dont disagree it was a decent game and when hull lost 3 injured players who werent going to return i could see Fev thought they were in with a chance but the " mis timed tackle" which should of been at least a yellow turned it into a bit of a thug fest and any field which Gareth Hock walks onto will always end up with some over the top physical stuff, 6 or 7 yellows and a red just meant the game was only the minor talking point but another game where officials seem to lose the plot.....