HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Ideas.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
on: 11 Jun 2018, 03:22:22 pm
I will donate my sponsors package, could we get three more and raffle them for £1 a ticket.  I be happy to be at the Bradford game for 12 and sit somewhere and sell the tickets.

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 16 Jun 2018, 01:18:34 pm
I have a weeks fishing permit for the river irt kindly donated by David Pennington Gosforth Taxis, All you budding anglers out there please make a bid All money raised will go towards Whitehaven RLFC the highest bid will be announced next Friday when the hammer falls.
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 16 Jun 2018, 01:21:49 pm
In tescos this morning and they having a raffle with some good hamper type prizes ( and plenty of beer) £1 per strip, all proceeds to WRLFC  :tip:
The town certainly determined to get these funds raised ...well done!!!

Offline paulrl66

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 16 Jun 2018, 01:45:41 pm
I have said that I would sell my season ticket at a discounted price hopefully to someone who would like to go to games but struggles with the cost, and donate the money back to the club. This way it may get another person through the gate that otherwise would not go and the club would also profit. Only problem with this is when do we get the season tickets ? It might mean we get them after the deadline in which case this would be no good and also can you transfer a season ticket to another person ?
 I see from earlier posts the idea of raffling them but to be honest I don't know anyone who would buy a ticket. 

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 16 Jun 2018, 02:15:43 pm
Mines gonna get raffled on the bus to North Wales next month money going back into the club .

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #5 on: 16 Sep 2018, 11:54:45 pm
I believe this forum have over 2000 members, if every member donated £10, that would be more than enough to keep Fozzie, what we need is someone to start an appeal, i would do it myself but living in Canada makes it a little difficult. I think every haven fan would love to see Fozzie stay.
« Last Edit: 17 Sep 2018, 12:13:04 am by noahrob »

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 16 Sep 2018, 11:57:11 pm
I believe this forum have over 8000 members, if every member donated £10, that would be more than enough to keep Fozzie, what we need is someone to start an appeal, i would do it myself but living in Canada makes it a little difficult. I think every haven fan would love to see Fozzie stay.

Start the process I will be happy to help you
born and bred haven.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 17 Sep 2018, 01:20:02 am
I would like to appeaĺ  to all members of this forum  to donate £10 in a effort to keep Fozzie here next season,
2000 members = £20000.

Offline sandwithyan

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 17 Sep 2018, 08:26:04 am
why the hell do we not just get the club run properly and to budget
I'm a bit fed up of tipping in when we get into bother. we cant afford him and thats that
figure out how we're gonna carry on first

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 17 Sep 2018, 08:45:34 am
I would donate

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 17 Sep 2018, 08:56:33 am
Is this to keep him as a player or as player coach as 42k which he's rumoured to be on would be a lot of coin if all other players are gonna be on lower wages we've gotta be realistic

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 17 Sep 2018, 09:28:33 am
42 K that’s about half our budget next year  :o

Offline Pinnochio

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 17 Sep 2018, 10:08:26 am
I’m sure if the club could afford to keep him they would . Might be 2000 members on here but how many are haven supporters . Seems to me the supporters have donated a lot over the last year and that’s not sustainable . For me the easy win is pushing the lottery , another 100 members would bring in at least 12k per year

Offline Textually Active

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 17 Sep 2018, 03:51:33 pm
I’m sure if the club could afford to keep him they would . Might be 2000 members on here but how many are haven supporters . Seems to me the supporters have donated a lot over the last year and that’s not sustainable . For me the easy win is pushing the lottery , another 100 members would bring in at least 12k per year

Well there's a non-starter.  They cannot run it correctly now!  Being umpteen monthly draws behind and having to be reminded to actually draw them.  I warned in a previous post that if answers were not forthcoming I would cancel  Guess what?  Answers not forthcoming so subscription cancelled. If they cannot look after the paying subscribers they had, they ain't going to recruit more.  Just saying. 

Offline Pinnochio

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 17 Sep 2018, 09:44:46 pm
Goes without saying it has to be run properly .😬