HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Last Fan Standing 2018 SUPER 8's

Offline stubby

• Academy Signing
on: 02 Aug 2018, 09:14:42 am
Hi All
we have launched the Last Fan Standing SUPER 8's but only have just over a week to sell it !!!!!!its still the same @ £10 per entry but only 7 games to pick a winner.
All details can be found on the Trust in Haven website were you can enter online or you can collect a hard copy from the Market stall, Dave Farrell or I will be at the Bradford game on Saturday and will have some copies with me.
Completed hard copies can be handed in at the Market stall, Club, Dave Farrell or Myself at the Bradford Game.
If anyone would like me to send them a hard copy please email me @ pistubby@hotmail.co.uk
All profit from the LFS will go to the appeal!!!!!!!
Just to explain how the money is split see below :-

Upto 25 entries................ All monies collected payed out in prize money.

25 to 50 entries................£250 garenteed prize, the rest to the club appeal.

50 to 100 entries ............. The monies are split 50/50 (ie 60 entries = £300 Prize & £300 to the appeal)

100+ (we can only hope)........£500 top prize and £500 plus all extra collected to the appeal.

Many thanks for reading this and hope you will give it a go.

Paul (Trust in Haven)

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2018, 04:56:44 pm
Can you pay online?  Submitted entry but didnt take me to a payment page.

Offline fazza

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 16 Aug 2018, 05:39:35 pm
 We have had a great response to our latest Rugby league Predition Competition Last Fan Standing .

We had a total of 49 entries , so A massive Thank You to everyone who took time to sign up for this , and most importantly we will be able to make a significant donation to the club as a result .

After the first round of the Super 8s  we are alrteady down to just 19 fans still standing , 30 entires fell at the first hurdle due in most part to St Helens surprise defeat by Huddersfield. .

Best of luck to the remaining 19 as we start week 2 fixtures tonight (Thursday)

Offline fazza

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 30 Aug 2018, 02:26:08 pm
After the excitement of the Challenge Cup Final its back to Super 8s Play offs this weekend and its week 3 of our Last Fan Standing Competition .

From the Original total of 49 who entered we have in the first two weeks of the Super 8 s we have  lost 35 so  as we enter this weeks round of fixtures we have 14 people who could still win this edition .

Best of Luck to those still in , watch this space for results next week
« Last Edit: 30 Aug 2018, 02:29:11 pm by fazza »

Offline fazza

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 04 Sep 2018, 09:57:54 am
After last weekend Super League Super 8s there is no change , we had 14 before the weekend  , and after last weekends results there are  14 still remaining and going forward to this weeks fixtures !

Once again Many thanks for your support

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 17 Sep 2018, 08:14:15 am
Any update on this fazza.

Offline fazza

• Academy Star
Reply #6 on: 20 Sep 2018, 09:48:48 am
As we enter the penultimate round of fixtures in the Super League Super 8s there are 10 entries still in with a chance of winning the latest edition of TIH Last fans Standing competition .

Best of Luck to the 10 for this week