HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Keighley Cougars 1.7.18 - Match Reaction

Offline sandwithyan

• Academy Star
Reply #90 on: 06 Jul 2018, 09:20:13 pm
yes it matters
my mates are saying they aint going back due to the fact that the club were all over the media whilst on the cadge and now its like pulling teeth. Statement was supposed to be made today. It's not bloody difficult. Keighley and Barrow are managing it well

Just chill be out tomorrow

who are you to tell me to chill? You and Jammy lord it over everyone with your 'close to the club' rubbish. Folk want to know whats going on and have every right to ask.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #91 on: 06 Jul 2018, 09:50:34 pm
yes it matters
my mates are saying they aint going back due to the fact that the club were all over the media whilst on the cadge and now its like pulling teeth. Statement was supposed to be made today. It's not bloody difficult. Keighley and Barrow are managing it well

Just chill be out tomorrow

who are you to tell me to chill? You and Jammy lord it over everyone with your 'close to the club' rubbish. Folk want to know whats going on and have every right to ask.
dya not think there maybe summit happening at the vice presidents evening tonight hence why we'll get the statement tomorrow morning it dud say thete could beca couple of other guests there aswell as Paul Cullen

Offline tryline

• Academy Signing
Reply #92 on: 06 Jul 2018, 10:23:50 pm
"dya not think there maybe summit happening at the vice presidents evening tonight hence why we'll get the statement tomorrow morning it dud say thete could beca couple of other guests there aswell as Paul Cullen"
Anyone care to translate to English ?  For us non Marras RL Fans following the debate ? ;)

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #93 on: 06 Jul 2018, 10:26:41 pm
"dya not think there maybe summit happening at the vice presidents evening tonight hence why we'll get the statement tomorrow morning it dud say thete could beca couple of other guests there aswell as Paul Cullen"
Anyone care to translate to English ?  For us non Marras RL Fans following the debate ? ;)
it did say there could be a couple of other guests there aswell as Paul Cullen.  Is that good enough for you the first part was easy enough to read

Offline tryline

• Academy Signing
Reply #94 on: 06 Jul 2018, 10:36:05 pm
Well actually it said "it dud say thete could beca couple of other guests there aswell as Paul Cullen" But it was only a lighted hearted comment on my behalf.
Edit, I see that was a translation, beg pardon
« Last Edit: 06 Jul 2018, 10:40:53 pm by tryline »

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #95 on: 06 Jul 2018, 10:37:45 pm
Well actually it said "it dud say thete could beca couple of other guests there aswell as Paul Cullen" But it was only a lighted hearted comment on my behalf.
ha mobile phones when you've had a few gin and tonics watching the football

Offline tryline

• Academy Signing
Reply #96 on: 06 Jul 2018, 10:51:54 pm
Well be careful what you post tomorrow when England reach the semi's  :)