• First Team Backup
on: 18 Jul 2018, 12:36:08 pm
Just seen Dion his arm looks ****ed probably out for a while
Haven Till I Die

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 18 Jul 2018, 12:38:13 pm
Just seen Dion his arm looks ****ed probably out for a while

it looked nasty on sunday hopefully not out long be a massive miss.
born and bred haven.

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 18 Jul 2018, 12:54:11 pm
Hopefully marra happy anniversary btw Shaun  :)
Haven Till I Die

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 18 Jul 2018, 01:30:49 pm
Hopefully marra happy anniversary btw Shaun  :)

cheers marra
born and bred haven.

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 19 Jul 2018, 12:35:33 am
Apparently torn bicep could be season over
Haven Till I Die

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 19 Jul 2018, 08:15:38 am
In the celebration video at town you can see Dion clapping and dancing surely can’t be that bad

Offline Amanda

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 19 Jul 2018, 11:51:07 am
Hi all I have just spoken to our Physio Neil Borthwick and he has confirmed Dion has a bicep muscle tear, this can take between 2-5 week to repair depending on the person. So lets all cross our fingers for a quick recovery for him.

Amanda Hewer
GM

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 19 Jul 2018, 12:00:13 pm
Thanks for update amanda
Haven Till I Die

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 19 Jul 2018, 12:00:38 pm
Really need him for the Bradford game but i can't see that happening. :( :( :shake:

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 19 Jul 2018, 12:03:38 pm
He be back for donny,  tough as old boots.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 19 Jul 2018, 12:21:46 pm
hope not to long massive blow.
born and bred haven.

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #11 on: 19 Jul 2018, 12:32:37 pm
Really need him for the Bradford game but i can't see that happening. :( :( :shake:
Don’t need him back until he is fully recovered. We have some important games up to play offs.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 19 Jul 2018, 01:11:57 pm
bradford game is a guarenteed defeat ideally weekend week after that away to Oldham could have done with him for Newcastle game next weekend but let's see what happens

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #13 on: 19 Jul 2018, 10:15:37 pm
Haven’s PNG stars are a cause for concern

Papua New Guinea pair Dion Aiye and Jessie Joe Parker are Whitehaven’s main concerns ahead of Sunday’s home clash with London Skolars.

They both picked up injuries against Workington Town in Sunday’s last-gasp 24-22 derby win at Derwent Park. Unless there’s a rapid improvement over the second-half of the week, both will miss out against a Skolars side encouraged by last week’s effort against York City Knights.

Coach Carl Forster said: “Jessie’s knee is still twice the size it should be while Dion has a bicep injury and we are not sure of the exact extent at the moment. “Several of the lads picked-up injuries on Sunday, particularly Lewis Brown but I think they are all going to be OK for Sunday. “We are still waiting to see the situation with Kris Coward who had been hoping to make the line-up at Town. “But the abscess on his elbow has continued to give him problems and it’s still unclear whether he will be able to play again. “I think overall, looking back over the season, we have been quite lucky with injuries but operating with only a small squad always carries the danger if you do run into a crop of them.”

One player who will definitely be back in the squad is hooker James Tilley, who had to miss the derby game at the weekend. Forster explained: “James has new shift patterns at his work so wasn’t free at the weekend. "It means he will miss two or three games before the end of the season but he’s certainly OK to return on Sunday.”

This weekend’s opponents London Skolars went down narrowly 22-20 at home to second-in-the-table York City Knights on Sunday – a result which will fill them with more confidence despite lying fourth bottom of the table.

They have recently signed prop-forward Matt Ross on a permanent deal after he spent a month on loan from Keighley Cougars. Ross had earlier in his career spent two years with Hemel Stags while he was a student in London.

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/whitehaven-rl/latest/article/Havens-PNG-stars-are-a-cause-for-concern-ea49ec9a-d789-4ab6-aa39-6563d2db6638-ds
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 19 Jul 2018, 10:17:03 pm
Is DR not an option?