• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 19 Aug 2018, 04:23:04 pm
Your thoughts.........?
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2018, 04:28:05 pm
Can’t fault the lads but for the first time this year our coach got it all wrong, very disappointing
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2018, 04:30:06 pm
What a load of rubbish, disapline, skill, energy, passion & pride all lacking today and probably the last couple of matches also. Yes we have a small squad and players are carrying injuries I here the coach say week in week out but we have no structure no guil and diffinatly no players who can turn a game around regardless. I have not seen this team improve all season and I am looking for an excuse to not come down until things change

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 19 Aug 2018, 04:42:01 pm
We are out on our feet, the small squad has finally caught up with us.

The one thing I can’t make sense of is , playing the probable inform Full Back in the division at 7, after he been so outstanding playing at the back.

HW

Offline Haven83

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 19 Aug 2018, 04:43:46 pm
Shocking team selection, why are we playing Phillips at fullback when you have Abram and Burns. Abram and Phillips looked like fish out of water in thoses positions, kicking out of hand was awful until Howarth took control albeit too late. Where was young Holliday today?
Thought we only started to play once Phillips started to get his hands on the ball.
No direction on the pitch and very little hard in that performance.
Small positives that both Thompsons played well and Macca was outstanding (MOM in my opinion).

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 19 Aug 2018, 04:47:00 pm
Sadly that was really poor. No creativity, too slow and pedestrian. We made Donny look good who fully deserved their win. Far too much 1 man. rugby. The one time we gave the ball some air Mossop scored. Why didn't we do this more often. How many times did Donny offload in the tackle compared to us.

That makes it very difficult for a play off finish. Disappointed to say the least 

Offline Top marra

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 19 Aug 2018, 05:00:16 pm
Awful today same as last week at Oldham. Thought with last week coaches would have learned a lesson . Senior players need to speak up and voice there opinions about team / player selection . Phillips at hooker and burns at fullback, Dion in the halves for me and foz at prop

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 19 Aug 2018, 05:03:04 pm
Appalling can’t say much more very very poor

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 19 Aug 2018, 05:12:08 pm
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #9 on: 19 Aug 2018, 08:02:04 pm

Its rumoured Forster and a few others off at the end of the season. That could explain the sudden dip in form?

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #10 on: 19 Aug 2018, 08:46:53 pm
A lot of rumours going around at present, I for one wont believe it until made official,

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 19 Aug 2018, 09:12:13 pm

Rochdale?

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #12 on: 19 Aug 2018, 09:24:46 pm
one man rugby doesnt work :-[

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #13 on: 19 Aug 2018, 09:42:47 pm
Can't complain if he leaves.....worked his guts out to bring in players and make this club work. Respect.

Also for todays game....don't criticise the team for supposed lack of effort....they have given what they have....which game by game is getting less because the 'hill' is getting steeper and the 'engine' is almost knackered. Today we were in the game until the final few mins, and you could see (if you bothered to look) the delight and relief of the players when we scored our last try....it brought us back in with a winning chance, which is what they were doing their best to achieve.

You don't go out and batter your body around for 80 mins without trying to achieve a result.

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 19 Aug 2018, 10:05:40 pm
Can't complain if he leaves.....worked his guts out to bring in players and make this club work. Respect.

Also for todays game....don't criticise the team for supposed lack of effort....they have given what they have....which game by game is getting less because the 'hill' is getting steeper and the 'engine' is almost knackered. Today we were in the game until the final few mins, and you could see (if you bothered to look) the delight and relief of the players when we scored our last try....it brought us back in with a winning chance, which is what they were doing their best to achieve.

You don't go out and batter your body around for 80 mins without trying to achieve a result.
Well said, Sir.
My thoughts well put!
El Tel