New coach

Offline Textually Active

• Academy Star
Reply #45 on: 09 Sep 2018, 03:49:34 pm
Charlo and Gorley in the crowd ,,,,,  make of that what you will

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #46 on: 09 Sep 2018, 09:06:25 pm
On todays performance we should keep Fozzy. Surely there must be a company or companies who could club together to sponsor him   

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #47 on: 10 Sep 2018, 09:15:52 pm
More like Charlo and Maca,

Think I jumped the gun a little bit, Charlo Jonty and Maca, watch this space,

Offline Haven83

• Academy Star
Reply #48 on: 10 Sep 2018, 10:12:40 pm
What would happen if Forster changed his mind and took a reduced or part time contract?

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #49 on: 10 Sep 2018, 10:46:01 pm
If that was to happen could just play take pressure of him but is he looking for a player/coach role which would pull more cash.

Offline RonnietheRhino

• Academy Star
Reply #50 on: 11 Sep 2018, 05:39:12 am
What would happen if Forster changed his mind and took a reduced or part time contract?
Are these guys coming for free, why have three coaching staff. Thought the club was trying to reduce the wage bill.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #51 on: 11 Sep 2018, 01:55:55 pm
All these options above will have been discussed by all party's involved, maybe the BOD can answer these questions,

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #52 on: 11 Sep 2018, 06:15:13 pm
Are these guys coming for free, why have three coaching staff. Thought the club was trying to reduce the wage bill.
to be fair Carl for a still young lad as done a great job but as needed a good few out of county pkayers which may not cost a fortune but will cost a few bob. . The new names mentioned may reduce the wage bill by a fair amount . Always been said that it's gorley who influences all the locals to sign for town as he knows the amateur scene inside out so long term that's gotta be the goal. Whether Carl would stay as a player is another question  everyone wouldlove that less pressure in him etc.

Offline nala

• Academy Signing
Reply #53 on: 11 Sep 2018, 06:40:22 pm
Gorley as been involved at Town for 8 or 9 years , in that time he was assistant to 4 or 5 coaches that have been sacked , never offered the head coaches job before being sacked himself due to lack of experience!!! Confused regards the clamour to have him at Haven, Howard hill , Chris McKinney or Carl Hewer much better prospects.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #54 on: 11 Sep 2018, 06:46:41 pm
Gorley as been involved at Town for 8 or 9 years , in that time he was assistant to 4 or 5 coaches that have been sacked , never offered the head coaches job before being sacked himself due to lack of experience!!! Confused regards the clamour to have him at Haven, Howard hill , Chris McKinney or Carl Hewer much better prospects.
fair shout but I would say he as had a big influence in both phillips scholey Forrester and curwen amongst others signing for town.  And I believe it was one of our ex players texting him saying why am I not playing that lead to him getting the push and as you say he was there for a long time Pryce got shot of him what happens when Pryce moves on.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #55 on: 11 Sep 2018, 07:52:19 pm
Gorley will be a very big influence on attracting young local players to the club,

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #56 on: 11 Sep 2018, 07:56:19 pm
Gorley will be a very big influence on attracting young local players to the club,
hallelujah you and a few others on here know the crack still keep fozzie as a player though if possible

Offline havenrugbyfan88

• First Team Regular
  • lets create more memories
Reply #57 on: 11 Sep 2018, 09:02:19 pm
Fozzy still contracted to us as player coach I'm told. I asked a question weeks ago. Has he or others signed release papers?

Offline woodhousewarrior

• Academy Star
Reply #58 on: 30 Sep 2018, 12:08:03 pm
Was anything stated about the new coach. I got told Peter Smith was the man after finishing up with kells.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #59 on: 30 Sep 2018, 12:22:39 pm
Peters got a new role at Kells