HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

A Sea of Black & White at Blomfield Road?

Guest · 5 · 1024

WHITEHAVENHERO

on: 12 Jul 2007, 09:25:12 pm
Widnes Vikings will be backed by over 4,000 fans when they take on Whitehaven in the Northern Rail Cup Final on Sunday.

With the Vikings having sold 3,300 tickets for the game and the RFL Box Office reporting sales in excess of 700 tickets to Widnes fans it promises to be a sea of black and white at Bloomfield Road. :o

Think we can add a splash of Choc / Blue & Gold guy's, Wht you think?
  ;)

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2007, 09:31:09 pm
we're all together widnes fans are split up so we'll be making the most noise................hopefully.

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #2 on: 13 Jul 2007, 12:52:53 pm
Most of us are in the east stand spreading round in to the North so hopefully it will be very noisy from both sets of fans

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2007, 03:17:43 pm
Most of us are in the east stand spreading round in to the North so hopefully it will be very noisy from both sets of fans

One thing Marra. it's going to be one hell of a weekend, and hopefully one hell of a atmosphere in Blackpool.
As long as we preform to expectations it should be a very interesting game of rugby.
Think both sets of supporters will do their teams proud with the vocals. Hope you have a great weekend marra, and have a safe trip.
  ;)

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #4 on: 13 Jul 2007, 03:29:53 pm

One thing Marra. it's going to be one hell of a weekend, and hopefully one hell of a atmosphere in Blackpool.
As long as we preform to expectations it should be a very interesting game of rugby.
Think both sets of supporters will do their teams proud with the vocals. Hope you have a great weekend marra, and have a safe trip.
  ;)

Same to you fella, this is the longest friday I have worked for a while, Sunday morning couldn't come quicker  8)